Making a new file

Lucas_26_7

Hey guys I'm making a new file where I'm making basically a team of some of my mates. We'll be in the English championship and I'm not that experienced with the editor so I'm going to have to ask a load of questions so I thought I would just make one thread for them all.

My first question is regarding CA and PA. What would be a suitable range to have it around? Keeping in mind that we will all be young prospects under the age of 21.

just use an existing championship club as a template, use it to create your team if thats what you are doing, or just to get ca/pa for your players

remember you do not have to create new players, you can just edit details of existing ones, a lot dont know this and spend a lot of time creating from scratch

just use an existing championship club as a template, use it to create your team if thats what you are doing, or just to get ca/pa for your players

remember you do not have to create new players, you can just edit details of existing ones, a lot dont know this and spend a lot of time creating from scratch

I am a firm believer in the duplicate button but the above is a good solution.

Archived