top goalscores youve seen ?

I had a FM12 game where Carlos Fierro scored 101 and assisted 25 in 54 games over all competitions. He was completely insane in that save, 322 career league goals in 301 career league games, and just to prove that it wasn't only my club side setting him up, he's scored 109 goals in 90 games for Mexico too. God I loved that save!

So boring when people bring up their saves where they used some god tier tactic to get some player scoring a gazillion goals in a season. The real interesting thing is to see how players under AI control do. I seen Augero score 46 goals in the EPL, insane. He's horrible in this years game though, I edited him and just seems to have screwed up his performances. His rating is good and all, but he just doesn't score.

On FM15 the best I've seen was Diego Costa getting about 35 league goals for Chelsea. My best was Nicolas Anelka with 68 in a season for Milan on CM01/02 I think. Apart from him, I've never had ridiculously prolific scorers, I rarely have players hitting more than 40 in all competitions.

In my current FM game a regen called Stephen Crane just scored 59 goals in a season for Chester in the Conference, annoyingly beating Adam Le Fondre (who plays for my Dagenham team) into 2nd place - i managed 44 goals all in. Thought it a bit unrealistic that Crane didn't get a summer move or even offers from a higher level. He is only 19

Archived