Club reputations and other hidden processes not working

So, I've asked this already and didn't get any real response, so here it goes again; Does anyone have a clue as to how club reputations work? After five league championships, a number of domestic cups, four consecutive Champions Leagues and three Club World Cups, my Manchester United's reputation has barely increased. How is this possible??? :confused: :confused: :confused: Surely the one blip under Moyes could not have destroyed the reputation that massively? I'm starting to think that a number of processes in this game that we take for granted aren't actually working the way we assume they do :mad: :mad::mad:

How do you check the exact score? It just seems strange that Manchester United are so low considering real life past performance and my in-game successes. Chelsea have only won one Champs league since I've won five leagues and four champions leagues, yet they're still. This is bearing in mind that prior to the start of the game barring Chelsea's sole Champs league and Moyes' season, United have outperformed them over the past decade... Oh, and I'm not sure if this is taken into account but I'm top of richest club list by half a billion £ and have had players win some of the biggest individual awards...

I' m playing still FM 2012 and same problem here. My team is Hajduk Split. I won 6 consecutive league championships, 4 cups, 2 super cups, after first year each season I succeded to came out of the group stages of champions league. Last year I played semi finals of Europa League after finishing 3rd at groups. Because of my successes the country is placed 12th at Euro coefficieny and my team is 26th among European teams.

At this time Zagreb did nothing maybe won a cup. When I check from the editor I see that my rep is 5800 and theirs is 6300 and as far as I can remember it was same at the beginning.

Archived