Signing marquee players

xdlasermonkey

Hey Guys,

I just bought Aguero at age 30, and the board then told me that i would benefit from the shirt sales. Can I check this income somewhere, and would you recommend buying top players when they get old to sell shirts or is it not worth it? I mean until now I would still have to pay a lot of money for players with a worldwide reputation...

Whether it is viable to bring the player in from a merchandising point of view will depend on the financial outlay it takes to bring him in. If you pay a large transfer fee and high wages, it probably won't work in your favor, but it will help offset the cost of the player. There is an end of season report of how much revenue was generated via shirt sales and whose sold the most, so you can check on it that way.

because Ronaldo's still good technically (and is also a model professional with his fitness) then he actually keeps performing till he's around 35

of course, when he gets to that point, if he suffers an injury, then he's finished (physicals then drop horrendously, and can't keep up the performances)

Archived