So hard to sell players ...

Why is it so damn hard to get rid of players you no longer want ?

Offering players worth £400,000 in the champinship and it coming back saying, no club finds this viable.

These are players who played between 20-30 times in the champ the last season, players on only £4-6,000 per week and only 24-27 ish in age

It really is baffling. Real life, for this price, clubs would be snapping my hands off

Also, offering players, on loan, for absolute 0% wages, yet, shock horror.... not viable.

This is happening with about 5 players. It's so frustrating as these are bargains I am offering !!!

How far into the save are you?

Database size?

Leagues loaded?

Who do you expect buying these players?

Are there teams interested in those players?

Do teams already have players in those positions of a similar quality?

Are there players available for free in the same position of a similar quality?

So 5, very solid, regular playing championship players ALL cannot attract ANY interest at £20,000 ???

That's clutching at straws, covering for SI. These would easily sell in today's market. Even as squad men. They are 3 starred. Good championship players.

Not expensive, not high wage demands.... not even a SINGLE taker when offered for loan for FREE....

I mean, come on, this coding is totally wrong if ALL 5 cannot be wanted.

I play large database, with England plus home nation leagues all loaded

It's quite ridiculous

I play large database, with England plus home nation leagues all loaded

Right there is a significant part of your problem presuming you are in the first season.

You've flooded your save with too many players for the playable teams meaning there are lots of players available on frees. Why are teams going to buy from you when there are plenty of players they can pick up for nothing who are of equal or better quality?

Honestly, I have seen this as a problem in every version of FM- and I've seen it across every level/league I have played in with multiple database sizes/leagues loaded. Really, unless you're offering up a star player no club ever seems to want what you offer.

That being said, I've had fewer issues with it in this FM than years past.

A lot of my players value go down if they are in their final year in PL. Even if I don't like the olayer or want to get rid of him, I offer him a new contract and his value automatically go up. If you are having a lot of success with your team, then offer them to other clubs and eventually someone will bite.

Right there is a significant part of your problem presuming you are in the first season.

You've flooded your save with too many players for the playable teams meaning there are lots of players available on frees. Why are teams going to buy from you when there are plenty of players they can pick up for nothing who are of equal or better quality?

Not in the 1st season. Read my responses. They played for me last season, all between 20-30 times.

It's absolute baffling how not a single team would want them !

2 of the players also went out on loan start of the second season to my affiliate (league below), played every game and did very well. Come back in Jan, offer for free etc and loan for nothing .... absolute no response.

Out of interest, offered my captain, average rating 7.12 which is really good on this new version. Value is £900,000. He is on £5k wages. Granted he is 31, but, at zero, yes zero asking price, not a single taker.

Bizarre how unrealistic transfers are in FM15

Not in the 1st season. Read my responses. They played for me last season, all between 20-30 times.

It's absolute baffling how not a single team would want them !

2 of the players also went out on loan start of the second season to my affiliate (league below), played every game and did very well. Come back in Jan, offer for free etc and loan for nothing .... absolute no response.

Out of interest, offered my captain, average rating 7.12 which is really good on this new version. Value is £900,000. He is on £5k wages. Granted he is 31, but, at zero, yes zero asking price, not a single taker.

Bizarre how unrealistic transfers are in FM15

Did you read what he told you? Large DB is your biggest problem. It provides tons of free agent players for AI clubs (and yourself) to pick from. Free agent players of same quality to the ones you are trying to offload will in general demand less salary, therefore will be preferred by the AI teams. I have many leagues active, and chose medium DB, I have no problems in selling players. AI teams keep knocking at my door for my better players every transfer season, even without trying to sell them.

I get a lot of responses when offering out, but valuations are often miles off.

I know if you're desperate to get rid of someone then you'll expect to get less for them, but out of 5 players with good star ratings, you'd expect at least one of them to go for a good price.

Also struggle getting loan offers for youth players with high CA. Even if the players are happy to be loaned.

Archived