Injuries

Is anyone still getting loads of injuries? I'm only on 28th August in my first season and already have 9 first team players out injured. Its got to the stage I can't even fill my bench unless I put in players from the youth team who are nowhere near good enough.

I don't get many injuries and I use the following setup.

General training average

Match prep 30

Rest after match

Individual is on role training average

With the above all my players individual workload is average.

During preseason I remove the role training and remove rest after match.

I've noticed that most of the people who are having problems with injuries tend to be close to the start of their respective seasons. This hints at match fitness being partly responsible, as it's the start of the season where match fitness will be at its lowest - particularly with part time clubs.

A good tip is to customise your squad screen so that it always shows match fitness as well as condition, and from there you can work on improving it.

I've got a pretty big squad at the moment (27), but only have two players currently injured, neither of which is long term.

Injuries are part of the game I understand that but in the end its still a game and losing so many players so regularly through injury just makes the game frustrating. In my opinion they need to tone down the injuries a bit because it is putting a lot of people off.

The injury rate in 2014 was spot on.

So why not just ask advice? Why not detail what you're doing in games, tactics, what the players' match fitness levels are and how long they're on the pitch? A lot of people are not getting many injuries at all.

Archived