2 Game fixes?

Evening chaps

I would like to overview the possibility of changing 2 things in the game that makes it really frustrating to play.

I dont know how easy they are going to be to change, and how I do it.

1. Remove the league cup competetion, of forbid Premier League teams to enter it.

Its just outrages, won the Champions league with Millwall, so got the Prem, champions league, club world cup, fa cup AND league cup

Its annoyinng to every time have to loose the first game on purpose lowering the morale in my team just so I can get some breathing space (they way your matches are scheduled.

Had like 7 matches in 2 weeks once

Most Important, can I completley remove the "players crying, they want more play time" ?.

I Use a big rotation, but when the Prem starts, Its just 1 match a week. And ill play my strongest team all those 3 opening games.

And I have like 2-3 players complaning immideatley. And If I dont start them in more than 70 % of matches they will hand in a transfer request.

I cant exchange 3-4 reserves every transfer window. Even team cohesion wont fix that.

So where do I solve these problems?

I assume editor for league cup and what about play rotation moans?

You solve the 2nd one by not signing all your squad as 'key players'. If you have players that aren't going to play the majority of games, sign them as rotation or backup, and you'll get less moans.

As for your first one, tanking the League Cup to reduce fixture congestion won't have that much effect on morale, if any at all. If you're winning the Champs League with Millwall, I'd presume you don't have much of an issue with this anyway.

1. Remove the league cup competetion, of forbid Premier League teams to enter it.

Its just outrages, won the Champions league with Millwall, so got the Prem, champions league, club world cup, fa cup AND league cup

Its annoyinng to every time have to loose the first game on purpose lowering the morale in my team just so I can get some breathing space (they way your matches are scheduled.

You're joking right?

Archived