So many mistakes

1st of all tactics interface is poor why change something that's not brooke? I'm hull how come I'm in Europe and I have to play in 2nd round of league cup? Then when I get to 2nd round of league cup I had half my squad on international duty? My first away game get beat 5-1 off Man Utd (fair enough 1st game and its Man Utd) but 2nd game I batter Newcastle 4-0 then with same tactics play astrominis and get beat 5-1 at home? far too many goals I'm playing structured at home and very structured away? players who aren't playing are getting unhappy every other week is very unrealistic as well? Maybe a couple of players but by January everyone who isn't playing regular is unhappy and morale is terrible. I've played the old game for days at a time to know my tactics aren't wrong so any explanations please?

The game has many flaws and bugs.

Visit the bugs forum and upload your game so they can review what's going on - it's the only way things that are bugs will get fixed.

And visit the Tactics forum to get an idea where you might be going wrong.

home structured controlled 4231 away very structured counter 4231. but like I say I've did the same tactics on previous games with various teams and not seen a problem.

It's a different game and a different match engine now, so what worked in the past won't necessarily work now.

If you think it is a bug, upload your save, but if you want tactical help, please post in the tactics forum with full details of the Roles / Duties / TIs and PIs used.

EDIT - Noted that you reported in the Bugs Forum, but Bug Reports need to be supported with save games or .pkms please:

http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/437-Football-Manager-2015-Bugs-Forum

EDIT2: Tactics Forum is here: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/18-Tactics-amp-Training-Discussion

Archived