How much does Tracksuit/Tactical manager change the game?

Personally, I'm wondering how many of the people complaining about player interaction have used Man Management as a dump stat, and can't understand why they can't handle player interactions with a rating of 1.

Attributes will go up, generally Tracksuit Manager stats through badges, and Tactical through success.

I have a feeling that part of the issues people have had with player interaction is due to this area and in particular I think the discipline/man management/motivating attributes.

In terms of change you are now added as a coach with the ability to coach areas yourself based on your attributes which has a direct affect on the game and is long overdue.

I presume it also has an effect on scouting although I've found it not as noticeable.

Personally, I'm wondering how many of the people complaining about player interaction have used Man Management as a dump stat, and can't understand why they can't handle player interactions with a rating of 1.

Attributes will go up, generally Tracksuit Manager stats through badges, and Tactical through success.

I have high man management and having the same problem as others when it comes to interactions. It's a bug.

It's interesting if it does have an effect on your players as I honestly thought it'd just be for looks.

The way you need to look at is:

You have a PA of 200

How you start your career as a manager is your starting CA, so your CA will be higher if you choose International and the top coaching badge.

The difference between this FM and past FM's is you get to allocate the attributes yourself at the start if you wish.

I'm not so sure, I'm 18 Man Management and 17 Discipline but I'm having loads of problems in my current Liverpool save. Youngsters whinging about first team football despite starting a fair few games and coming on as a sub a lot. At the start of my 2nd second season and I've sold 9 senior players, 7 of which I've had major problems with out of nowhere.

In defense of this - I've started a lot of one / two season saves just trying out different things and I've had nowhere near this amount on any of the others. So maybe this is just Liverpool players being entitled whingers ;)

Archived