The "I have never......" thread

Really enjoying this year's edition of FMH, just as amazing/frustrating/addictive as the others. However, I've had moderate success so far and that got me thinking of just how successful I've been over the last few years of playing....

So, I have never;

Achieved a 'clean sweep' in a single season. I've won every domestic trophy, just not all at once. For example in England this would mean; the prem, league cup, fa cup, community shield, champions cup or euro cup, the super cup and the world club cup. That's 7 trophies in a season, I've not done this yet!

I've never gone unbeaten in a league season (apart from the challenge)

I've never had a son who is any good or not greedy.

Never had a player who has won the worlds best player award.

Never finished a career with an overall transfer profit.

Never won an international tournament, especially with England.

Never managed or been offered the job at City. Although I have managed most of the 'big guns', just never them.

As a Pompey fan, I've never managed 'that lot' down the road. I even refuse to manage Eastleigh!!

I've never even signed a player either directly from or with any affiliation with 'that lot' down the road. When managing Arsenal, two. players are quickly shown the door. As good as they, begrudgingly, are!!

I've never posted to Twitter, therefore I've never accomplished all of the achievables.

Never managed in Australia

In addition to most of maurizio's points above:

I have never won any major trophies. The Championship and the JPT or whatever it's called are my only silverware. However, this might have to do with me always choosing a lower division side and not having the patience to actually turning them into a major club. Perhaps I should pick Barca or Chelsea next, just to get that satisfaction of winning big.

I have never, and will never, manage Sunderland. I might do the "avoid relegation" challenge with them and fail miserably, though. How sad.

I have never had a son.

I have never, and will never, pay for unlockables. Sorry SI/Sega, I paid for the game and that's enough.

I have never figured out when or how to use "defensive" mentality or "men behind ball". Whenever I choose one of these I get hammered.

I have never, and will never, manage Sunderland. I might do the "avoid relegation" challenge with them and fail miserably, though. How sad.

Haha, I'd not thought of that but its not sad at all, however I don't think I would even be able to do that one either!

Does the full version still list all of a teams particular rivals and derbies? It would be good if the handheld made reference to grudge matches. I think I've probably taken it too far but in any of my jobs I won't sign rival players or manage rival teams. I've managed Spurs/Arsenal, Liverpool/Everton, Bristol city/Bristol Rovers, Barca/Real but I don't and wont do so accross a single career!

Archived