Financial Fair Play Question

Hi everyone,

I'm playing a network game with a few friends and a couple of us have just found that we can't adjust our wage budgets this summer. So I'm currently 400K over my wage budget and 40M below my transfer budget.

My question is whether I need to offload a large chunk of my squad.

I'm managing in the Premiership and:

My projected profit for the period end is £201M

My allowed wage expenditure is £98M

My projected wage expenditure is £125M

So it looks like I need to reduce my wages, but:

a) My board haven't said anything.

b) All the numbers are in white, not red.

It mentions wage increases can be funded by increases in revenue, does this include transfer revenue?

Thanks all!

I failed the FFP wage expenditure and got a message stating this. The message also said the amount you will be fined is zero. So I wouldn't worry about it.

Also, I was about to fail the other part regarding profit/loss as I had made a huge loss but I got a message before I failed stating x amount of investment had been made so I ended up passing.

I failed the FFP wage expenditure and got a message stating this. The message also said the amount you will be fined is zero. So I wouldn't worry about it.

Also, I was about to fail the other part regarding profit/loss as I had made a huge loss but I got a message before I failed stating x amount of investment had been made so I ended up passing.

Thanks! Did you get any messages warning you before you failed?

No only the monthly message from the board. I think the worst case scenario for failing the wage expendature is that you get a fine that is equal to the amount you failed by. I never got fined so I don't think it is anything to worry about.

Archived