Taking funds from payroll budget somehow

Hi again, another one of my newbie questions..

I was actually trying to do something about asking board for another kind of affiliate club, but it wasn't letting me (because I already had asked for one and they're in the process of getting them).. But when I was in the board room, and couldn't make a request, I realized over the top where it showed funds that the slider was available to move, where I had 300 or 400 something million for payroll, and only 3 million of my transfer funds left for transfer. Normally, I already had allocated the maximum allowed funds for transfer (which is 24.87 or whatever, roughly 25 for Bayern) in my first day, and ever since, the slider was locked, and that was it since my limit was 25..

But now, the slider wasn't only locked, but it showed I had 3 million available for transfer, 470 million available budget, and the slider was on the left where it showed the total available budget. Then I slowly ticked it towards right, and suddenly it made another 28 million available for transfer. Now on august 9, right before the league starts, I suddenly have 31 million euros available for transfer, and 430 million for payroll budget available, and I'm under that payroll budget anyway, so suddenly I can buy players.

I actually slided it all the way to the right to see what happens and it made all that money available for transfer and just 3 million for payroll, so I put it back, but took the 28 million for transfer funds so now I have 31 millions for transfer thank you..

Is this a bug that suddenly surfaced, or normal? Did I do something wrong, should I restart from scratch?

ps. by the way, after I confirmed the 28 million, now it no longer offers to do that anymore, damn I should've taken more, but anyway, it did allow me to keep that cash. is that normal? or is that a glitch?

So basically if I don't save, and go back to where it was before, and redo it again, suddenly I can have 100 million available for transfer? Because the game makes 25 million for transfer funds per season by default for Bayern. I accidentally got to that screen while I was messing with the affiliate request page.. That means everyone can just ask the board whatever funds (50-100-150 million) in a cooldown period like this?

Because I'm about to make some transfers now that would be a game changer, and I don't want to cheat, that's no fun, hence the reason I'm not using an editor like fmrfs or whatever its name is, I want to play within the boundaries of the game. So I want to know whether this is normal for everyone or some glitch happened in the game that I shouldn't be doing.. I didn't save, so I can go back in the day and not take it.

Archived