Why can't I sell young players (who will never make it?) without such hatred from my team?

Because now the inmates (players) are running the asylum (football club). You, the warden (manager) work for them.

I had to make a fake promise that I'd sign some players to my keeper as it was the only option other than starting back in September (In Jan now with Ajax). Is this something that happens all the time because I'll have to save before I sell any players now.

I had to make a fake promise that I'd sign some players to my keeper as it was the only option other than starting back in September (In Jan now with Ajax). Is this something that happens all the time because I'll have to save before I sell any players now.

Just this year's iteration - last year I could sell a key player/first team player who was unhappy and the other players helped him pack up his locker.

Do you have a save before you sold the player? If you do can you please raise this in the bugs forum & the interaction team can take a look at all the data to assess whether the reaction to the sale was correct or not.

Done. It just seems a bit strange that the youth player in question isn't exactly Martin Odegaard but a regular youth player who in previous iterations of the game would have been sold and nobody blinked an eye.

Archived