liverpool fm14 tactic help

this is my team and the tactic with problems ( the 4231!) https://imgur.com/a/mweV3

it doesn't work so well. I concede too much and I have some problems scoring too. It's especially bad against 2striker teams which is why I got a couple 3CB tactics too which you may advice on if you notice something although it seems to work well or at least better. About that tactic, it's recently modified since I was looking for solutions. The one I had before had default wideness, d-line, pressing, and pass into space ( no work in the box) and run from deep iirc.

most individual settings are mark tight for defensive players and shoot rarely. the CMD has short passing and hard tackling, short passing for one or both the CBs and the keeper.

I keep seeing people asking for help yet don't provide enough information about the actual problems, this thread falls under the same category as those for me. If you are seeking help then why not discuss the issues you are facing in much more depth and show examples? You've shown the tactic but that isn't always enough especially when you seem to have a wide range of issues. I can't really offer any useful advice at this point until you provide examples however I can offer some really general advice.

1 - It doesn't look like tactic familiarity is all fluid yet, unless its an old screenshot?

2 - Why all the TI's? Do you understand how they change the tactic and how it plays? And how it changes the settings of the player roles etc?

3 - It looks far to aggressive and this could be why you have so many issues. This ties in with the TI's you've selected.

Archived