FM15 - Jordi Amat doesnt develop?

kallemannen

Has a high potential

Hasnt grown an inch in ability despite being fielded in many premier league games with my swansea...

So almost a year and not a single stat has been improved.

And yes I know how to play the game :) Ive already developed Lucas Boye into a 135 CA striker at 19 years of age

shelvey, fernandez, Ki and so on have grown a lot. I know my training, I got great staff already, know my FM.

Always develop players well since thats my melody.

But Jordi Amat in Swansea, I have never seen anything like this. And I have played FM a lot I can say. This is the reason I make this post.

As said I know the game and I have never during maybe my 200 careers failed to develop an injury free player.

So yeah

Injury free

Lots of playtime

Quality mentor

Happy with training

Good training program with great staff

All other players develop.

So is this usual with this player? It feels like it somehow...

How is Amat doing for you guys?

Hey!

Not meaning anything bad here but it may be worth editing spoilers in for the CA and PA mentions , some people really don't like to see them!

Have you private chatted and warned him about his training effort? Might be worth a shot , if you have good coaches and Mentors and you are making good use of the individual training , it might be bad hidden stats like professionalism etc , perhaps he just doesn't care enought to try his best . In real life there many promising players who don't reach their potential , perhaps this is an example of one in the game!

Sorry probably not a whole lot of help but if you are sure that you are doing everything properly it must be something else!

Archived