Ramsey dont want to join my Swansea side

Hey guys

Took over Swansea, finished 2nd in the Prem. Off the the champions league :)

I made some brillinat transfers, Lucas Boye and Ödegård, who both will turn out great. Tagliafico on the left back, alvarez balanta coming and zakaria bakkali on free transfer.

Looking set to play both the Prem and the champions league, I wanted to splash the remaning transfer budget, 25 million pounds on aaron ramsey.

I mean, the best welsh player in Swansea, that just has to happen :D

I actually got a bid accepted with all kinds of clauses and monthly payment.

But he just refused to join Swansea.

How? We are playing in the Champions League, Arsenal came 7th!

I guess I have to try later.

But I suppose the player looks at our reputation?

We are 3 stars atm.. when will we turn 3.5/4 ? I suppose then he will join us.

Is that in the summer or autumn?

I remember entering Champions League with Millwall gave me a 4 right away

Yeah of course guys.

I turned 4 star now! Still dont wanna come, but now with the motivation "he thinks ur squad doesnt have what it takes".

And yeah thats true :/ got loads of potential though.

Bought Joe Allen instead, 17 million pounds!

Good deal? With that said, hes absolutley perfect for my tactical system

I think this needs to be looked at, am a fan of derby and our fierce rivals forest have had some of our former players and we have had some of theirs.

Why does this need to be looked at one season finishing above someone doesn't mean your a bigger side atletico madrid finished above barca and real yet messi and ronaldo still wouldn't go there infact your still more likely to see players move the other way, also think about sanchez choosing arsenal over liverpool even though liverpool came 2nd the year before. I think most people will agree ramsey saying no to swansea is fair.

Why does this need to be looked at one season finishing above someone doesn't mean your a bigger side atletico madrid finished above barca and real yet messi and ronaldo still wouldn't go there infact your still more likely to see players move the other way, also think about sanchez choosing arsenal over liverpool even though liverpool came 2nd the year before. I think most people will agree ramsey saying no to swansea is fair.

The above is true, London will have a higher attraction attribute than Swansea will. All cities and towns have an attraction attribute.

And in some cases it happens in game... seen plenty of players switch from Everton to LFC etc... but some rivals don't switch players at all... or very rarely, this includes the Cardiff/Swansea divide.

Fair enough :) haven't seen it often in my game but this is just anecdotal on my part :)

Archived