Really need some help with FMH 15 and phone device please

Hi

I bought FM15 for my sons phone Htc one and it runs great so much so I seem to want to play it more than he does. Its amazing I cannot belive how

Far the game has progressed since fmh 12. You guys have done a brilliant job making this years version thank you

So I would like to buy a device and buy my own copy of fm15. So after a little research my options are

Iphone 4S or Samsung galaxy S3

Or a tesco hudl 2 tablet or a similar device for around £100 ?

Also I would like to run all four leagues with england being the first league and for it to run pretty quick with original match engine

Would this be possible ? And maybe large data base?

The device would only be for FMH 15 and futute version s so is apple iphone or ipad better for this ?

I would really appreciate any advice on this.

Thank you

• SI Staff

The 4S and S3 phones are somewhat showing their age now, so if you want a top experience with FMH15 and future versions I'd possibly avoid those devices.

The Hudl devices have actually proven surprisingly good in performance testing. We have the first Hudl internally, but I'd be surprised if the 2nd wasn't even better. Probably a good option if you're looking for a 'budget' tablet. The Nexus tablets are also very good if you're willing to pay a bit more.

Sure others have better first hand experience, but hope that helps in some way. :)

Thanks for the advice, much appreciated. it helps a lot, The Hudl 2 from the youtube / google reveiws seems excellent it has 1.7ghz quad and 2 gb ram, and from what i have read its the best budget tablet right now.

What i would also like to know, i bought fmh 15 for my sons HTC one that has i think 1.6ghz quad and 2gb ram, so i choose original match engine, England as main divisions then the top divisions of germany italy and spain, the game then takes about 40 seconds to load, and the processing of days is usally near instant (with the longest processing being 8 seconds - Int matches and only 6 months of a season tested)

Which is fine, however my wife has a samsung galaxy S3 which has a 1.3ghz quad and 1 gb of ram, so my wife said i could buy the game now and try on her device untill i buy my own device capable.

anyway i did the exact same set up as i did with my sons phone (match engine, leagues etc) this time the game took 1 minute and 23 seconds to load, and processing anything between 1 second - to 4 seconds (averege processing time, with the longest being 12 seconds on int matches etc)

so apart from the initial load up on average the S3 was only about 2 or 3 seconds behind the HTC one, and whats more on match days with exact same tactics, and squad line up, the S3 finished the match with 10 real time seconds ahead of the HTC one.

I thought the HTC one was alot more powerful the the samsung S3, so these results kinda surprised me, so if possible could you devs please try and shed some light on this for me, what is the most important aspect i should look for in a phone device ? processor ? ram ? etc

Would the samsung gaxaly S4 be a good choice ?

Hope all that make sense.

Cheers

The game runs fine on my iPhone 5S, although since it has been sent off for repair I have been playing on my old iPhone 4S and it is pretty slow – no chance of using the enhanced engine as it takes forever.

Also have an iPad 2 and its similar speed to the 4S,

If that helps at all!

Archived