My strikers struggled to win in aerial duels

I have a problem with strikers. Always after the match says just that. My strikers are always have in aerial duels skills from 10 to 12, and I do not know which training mode I must use to increase their skills in this aspect of the game.I always use 4-4-2 attacking tactic.

The Centre Backs you're facing are taller than your strikers & better in the air. Use taller strikers or cut down on the crosses :)

Taller strikers?How I can make tall strikers in handheld version? I always choose the option "My club" and when I choose striker profile "Target Man", or "Complete forward" (they according of this: http://fmhvibe.co.uk/community/topic/18234-key-attributes-for-each-player-role/ should have good skills in this aspect).Unfortunately they always have the skills in this area only from 10 to 12,and I ask you can I improve this? I want them to have at least 15 in aerial skills.My strikers have good stamina and strength,but have bad aerial duels.

FMH desperately needs an option to cross to the first post, as opposed to the far one. It's ridiculous to expect crosses to connect to poorly aerial skilled strikers, yet every match my small forwards waste 10 attempts >.<;

Archived