FM15 - George Green - Everton [AMC]

kallemannen

We all know that Everton possesses the talented AMC Ross Barkley.

A lookout for any Premier manager using an AMC.

But there is another one at Everton, George Green, who is a very intresting player!

Has already developed good vision (15) at the age of 19, as well as having a lot of natural flair (17)! Might just be my save, his flair can be set at 0 giving a random value. So check that.

He will probably rot in Evertons youth system as with most talents (DAMN AI!) :D but as an Everton manager, I made him Ross Barkley backup already first season, selling Naismith as Ross returned from Injury.

Whilst given the chance he changed in my reports from "potential to be a leading premiership AMC" to, "potential to be a star AMC"

And that will do as backup for Ross right? :D Feels awesome to have 2 english AMCs in my first team, who will be starts in the premiership.

At age 19:

pJshaKD.jpg

Well rounded AMC, pace, flair, passing, touch and dribbling, also finishing packed in 14! really high for an AMC I must say

hope he will become a beast!

He is a fantastic player mate. I had him in the Premier League on my Pompey save. I brought him in the Championship for about £300k and after a Championship title and a solid 11th in the Premier League i was fighting off bids for £16.5m from Everton to get him back lol. His set pieces are second to none. I didnt play him AMC though or even MC i used him as a Wide Playmaker on the right wing with a CWB overlapping to give him more space OR i used him DLF because of his Treq. qualities. Epic player, very technical.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived