Full match or highlights?

Normally on comprehensive whilst I am checking how a match is going. If everything is going as expected I go to key or only commentary until one side scores. Then back to comprehensive to check how teams are playing and if I need to adjust anything. If I am struggling and I cannot work out why I will watch on comprehensive until I have figured it out (or the match ends).

If I am testing a new shape I will watch the full match in 2D on the fastest speed to get an over-view of what happens.

Full match whilst I'm trying to figure out some tactical specifics

This. But the rest of the time I leave it on Commentary with Goal Action replays. I only wish the Goal Action replays would show you the build up to a penalty too instead of just the penalty - which is kind of pointless to watch.

• 2 months later...

I ALWAYS play full ( 3D ) matches. It's necessary to have the time to see your tactical decisions take effect. Plus I like watching longer games. Sure the seasons take a lot longer to get through, but I like overseeing the finer aspects of managing, and this mode enables me to do it.

Archived