Might he be happy with cup matches only?

Hey

I have Romelu Lukaku as my main striker, Mitrovic as backup.

Mitrovic is a really good backup, but Lukaku is one level higher, they are both goalscoring beasts, but I want to use Lukaku in like 35 + league matches if hes fit.

The reason for this is, hes only 23 and he has already scored 120 goals in the Premier League, like 100 of them for everton.

If he averages this form (30 + league goals per season) , he will have like 400 goals in the premiership and thats a record right?

Shearer had 360 or somth right?

So I want to make him a legend but keep mitrovic.

Mitrovic is always on the bench, never left out. Hes squad status is "reserve". He gets all fa cup, league cup, small cups, champions league (except spring semis +)

He surely will have a 20 + matches from start every season and subs, and a fair 3-4 games in the premier league

Might he be happy or moan about leaving? -.-

I know some players only judge their playing time by the number of league matches they START

insane

I have Mitrovic too and a similar dilemma. He comes to me every couple of months regarding getting more playing time and I just give him the appropriate answer then he drops the issue. I doubt he will be happy with just cup games though.

There possibly is an issue with this part of the game too.

Archived