[FM15][Skin]YACS - by ivan

bossland

This skin is on Steam known as Custom FM2015 Skin by ivan.

Sadly i just can't get the Update working on Steam.

Once the update works, or i figure what i do wrong, i will update it.

The skin is for the "Football Manager" mode and is based mostly on the "Football Manager Classic" mode Skin.

YACS - by ivan

Version: 0.9

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fxecfrcu47fljoj/YACS.rar

Steam : http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=383359207

0.9 changes:

- Added Auto Hide Sidebar ( You can change it, see folder "Sidebar Options" for it )

- Added background selector by Key Radestock ( Found under "Preferences > Interface > Background" )

- Several other smaller changes/fixes to panels

The downloaded YACS.rar has to be extracted into the "skin" folder. Usually, depending on OS, found in:

C:\Users\username\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2015\skins

Pictures for Faces, Stadiums, Badges are not included.

kAgs6bfm.png

8bIHvurm.png

uG1oaWem.png

rQYcSlIm.png

9JzZl29m.png

l4kBggSm.png

RFpOciPm.png

th_example.jpg

What is the diference between this version and the other from Steam Workshop?

Player Overview - changed how it scales on different solutions, several changes to the tabbed container contents

Manager Overview - now uses a modified FMC version

Non-Player Overview - now uses a modified FMC version

Club Overview - minor changes on overview, modified the general overview

Match Screens - changes to titlebar, several smaller fixes to nearly all panels involving matchs

Fixtures Panels - now uses a modified FMC version

Finances Panels - minor changes for the looks mainly

Competion Panels ( Club, Nation, Continent, World )

Sidebar - should now always be in the middle

Many other smaller changes to the overall appearance, missing container backgrounds, fixed button positions etc. etc.

this skin YACS - by ivan Version: 0.9

i added the 2 files from Sidebar Inner Auto-Hide put into the skin panel folder overwrote ones in there didnt work dont see the sidebar even when i move pointer too left

Ok, i might integrate into my own skin later. i'll let you now if i find an issue/fix.

Yeah just noticed the the background selector is not working

EDIT : have a look at his update - list for 0.9 hes moved it to the preferences.. i think

Fair enough, i'll intergrate into mine at the weekend. just finishing new icons for the scouting at the min and photoshop keeps crashing! :(

EDIT : have a look at his update - list for 0.9 hes moved it to the preferences.. i think

Fair enough, i'll intergrate into mine at the weekend. just finishing new icons for the scouting at the min and photoshop keeps crashing! :(

Arrr yes I see, I should open my eyes more, Thanks mate Ill see if I can sort it now

i want your skin :) i like idear the skin background colour changes too the club your managing

You'll like Elegance Rebooted when I release it then, the background also adapts to the clubs colours like wkdsoul's skin.

Archived