More stats to view for players!

I was hoping that one of these days you guys would add more then just the league stats to the players so when scouting or just checking a players history we could see their contributions in cups and international play as well as continental leagues such as the Europa League and Champions League and this goes for other parts of the world as well.

Is it possible to make a page fully dedicated to all the stats as well as maybe their form in cup games and league games after a season has finished. So say I was in 2017 and I wanted to see what a players form was against Juve in the Europa League in 2015 I could go back and see exactly how they played and what their in depth stats were. Season to season form stats go away after the season finishes.

Any chance there could be an effort made to make this section a little more in depth while continuing to make it user friendly?

They changed it a few years back to standardize how they were shown. For example a lot of player history's only had data for league games so it didn't make sense to start showing stats for all competitions from that particular game start date.

What irks me is not that there isn't enough variety but more that I cannot look at stats in the View facility over several seasons (to my knowledge). For example, it's all well and good finding out that Yacouba Sylla has made 1 mistake which led to goal this season, but I cannot see how many mistakes that have led to goal the past 3 seasons he's played for me because once each season is over the stats are reset.

There should be an option to show player match stats for this season only, all seasons, or any season I want to look at - in the View facility - to the extent that I could even bring up stats for this season, last season, the season before that, and so on, AND overall stats for all seasons - in the league. And then have that facility for every competition. That would make that part of Football Manager almost complete.

To make it completely complete, add "Mistakes Per 90 Minutes" and "Mistakes Leading To Goal Per 90 Minutes"!

... which is a flawed concern because the rating system itself is flawed and skewed towards certain actions. E.g. defensive midfielders and goalkeepers frequently get 6.6 - 6.8 despite playing very well. Players' contributions are not accurately reflected in match ratings.

• 2 weeks later...

Really hoping they add those stats shown by Harry back into the game. We need those. I mean I want to see overall goals. This is game is a data sim and should therefore have tons of stats for head coaches (us) to sift through in order to get a better picture.

It's great that they only show the league stats. You know what standard of opposition they went against with the league. Add in cup, and you don't know if they played non-league or amateur opposition. Add in Europe, you don't know if they faced tough Champions League opposition or crap Europa League opposition.

That wouldn't fit the premise that you get a quick, but strong, idea in that tab. The cup stats deserve to stay as what you see in an in-depth look.

It's great that they only show the league stats. You know what standard of opposition they went against with the league. Add in cup, and you don't know if they played non-league or amateur opposition. Add in Europe, you don't know if they faced tough Champions League opposition or crap Europa League opposition.

That wouldn't fit the premise that you get a quick, but strong, idea in that tab. The cup stats deserve to stay as what you see in an in-depth look.

Well I think you could. I mean the picture above shows Non competitive, League, Cup, International, and Continental games. I was hoping they would list all a players achievements and how many games a player has been in overall. That would be great.

As it stands I can only see those things after 2014 not anywhere before that. Also I wished form would stay up for multiple seasons as it would make it easier to see how a player did against big competition. There just needs to be more in depth stuff in the game to get immersed into this series.

There just needs to be more in depth stuff in the game to get immersed into this series.

A player history only showing league stats stops you being immersed?

I easily find out how a player has done against a team in the past when I look at the Past Meetings.

Archived