In Game editor

Have never used the in game editor before, but want to use it in my current game due to something that has happened that I need to correct.

Is it easy to use? Have those that use it regretted it?

Just a newbie after some help.

Thanks

Very easy and straightforward to use. Nothing like the pre game editor. This is a simple drop down and a list of actions will appear, like: Heal Injuries, Maximize tactical fluidity, remove bans, etc. In different screens within the game, the drop down will have different options available and unavailable.

Thanks alot for your help!

I basically am second favourite for a job but they keep hiring someone else before me. I want to go into game and make him either sign a new contract at his existing club, or retire him. Is this possible?

It is possible to enxtend/terminate a contract. Go to the manager's page, then on the editor drop down it will say something like "Start editing". Click that, and then go back to that manager's page and it should open the editable boxes, contract value and end date being one of them. Make your edits, then go back to that drop down and click "stop editing".

Thanks!

So can you retire a person too?

Appreciate all your help!

p.s I haven't seen a screen of what the editor looks like in-game, it doesn't take over the game does it? I mean, the game looks the same with the editor function on?

The ingame editor is nothing like the pregame editor. This editor is just a simple drop down menu that shows up on the top right of the screen. That is all. Nothing else changes within the game. Unsure if you can retire a person. But you can extend his contract with his current club and even increase his wage, which may help keep him there, and then you'd be the front runner for the other job. You can always just hire yourself for that job as well.

Thanks!

Last Q: I'm guessing it is save game compatible?

What do you mean?

If you have not purchased the in-game editor, I do believe once you purchase it, it will be available to use in your current save. But from there on out, when you start a new save, it will give you an option if you want to disable the in-game editor for this save. If you decide to do so, you cannot reverse that. Another thing, if you do have it active for your save, you can go to preferences and click to hide it. You can then go back in preference and un-tick that box and the editor will re-appear.

Archived