How can I get a 'son"?

I'm managing Plymouth Argyle for 9 years.

37-year-old.

Woman.

World class.

Last name-First name(since I am Asian).

First nationality-Irish, second nationality-Maltese.

Have anyone got your 'sons' under condition of mine?

I have re-loaded game at date for about 40-hour, but haven't got a son.

*Football manager general, not classic.

You can't force a son into the game. It's is randomly allocated and has pretty long odds of just happening - there is no point in reloading at all as it isn't even clear when the son would be "created" anyway.

I think there is a DLC unlockable in FMC which gives you a son, but not in Simulation Mode.

May have been a tremendous whoosh there. Perhaps she should speak to the guy in the "really hard and frustrated" thread?

I don't have my editor to hand to show whether "mother" is a relationship supported in game. I know father, brother and son are all included at the moment but I don't think that will necessarily prevent a son regen anyhow in your situation.

Ultimately the chances are very slim, I think the cited figure is 1/10000 and each time you reload at regen day you still only have a 1/10000 chance so it's going to be very difficult but it can happen for any backroom staff at the club. In theory you could have Zinedine Zidane and one of his sons in your backroom staff (after retirement) and then end up with 3 generations of Zidanes at your club.

You can't force a son into the game. It's is randomly allocated and has pretty long odds of just happening - there is no point in reloading at all as it isn't even clear when the son would be "created" anyway.

I think there is a DLC unlockable in FMC which gives you a son, but not in Simulation Mode.

OK, I will keep trying. Just want to know anyone got their sons under the similar condition of mine.

You know, I am playing with quite a 'unusual' manager. I saw someone got his/her son with a female manager, now wondering a 'last name-first name' manager is also able.

Mother or sister is not a relation in the game I am afraid. I manually created my three kids this morning spookily enough. I used the in game editor and just edited 3 of my existing youth players and just changed DOB, name, favourites etc etc.

Archived