Training issue

I prefer to leave general training to my assistant manager in fmc. He has a great range of training attributes, with 17 in virtually every main category. I train all players individually according to their roles, but would like the assistant manager to focus all players on 'balanced' apart from during pre season.

However he keeps reverting to fitness, with occasional lesser amounts of balanced and ball control. Not what i want.

Obviously i could take control of general training myself and keep the focus balanced. But does anyone else find that by controlling training yourself you keep having to adjust the workload and days off when you have busy fixture schedules in order to keep the players fresh?

I'd rather the asst manager dealt with all this, but i don't want him focussing on fitness during the season. Anyone know how to deal with this situation on classic?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry I meant that their individual training is focussed just on each of their roles. This is separate to their general training I realise. In response to my own original question, I now control the training screen myself and keep the focus set to balanced during the season. And having noted what the asst man used when in control, each Sunday evening or Monday morning I check the workload. I set the workload to average with a rest after games if we have 2 games during the coming week. And if we only have one game, it's high with a rest before and after the game.

Archived