15.0.3 Transfer Budgets

Nottingham Forest for example have a 6 mil budget on the original database. On 15.0.3 they have 200k. I had assumed these would be listed within the changes for the patch but they arent.

Its not a huge issue, but it would be nice if the changes were advised, as many of the guides made in regard to transfer budgets are now redundant. Wondered if anyone had seen to what extent the budget changes were made.

Nottingham Forest for example have a 6 mil budget on the original database. On 15.0.3 they have 200k. I had assumed these would be listed within the changes for the patch but they arent.

Its not a huge issue, but it would be nice if the changes were advised, as many of the guides made in regard to transfer budgets are now redundant. Wondered if anyone had seen to what extent the budget changes were made.

I did a new 15.3.0 updated list of the budgets for the 3 football league divisions in England. Joga has put it on page 1 I think.

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/408951-FM15-The-Sky-Bet-Football-League-thread

Ahh I see.. the problem being what I was very sarcastically and not very helpfully trying to allude to..

The data changes included are vast.. the change list would be 100 pages + if it included all the changes made which includes transfer budgets for every league and every team..

Lewis made a lovely list for the english league up there.. so that's a start.

Archived