Job Status

Basically it's how safe your job is in terms of your contract, if you've got a long contract with a decent or high wage it would obviously cost a lot to sack you. Therefore your job status indicates that your job role is more secure because the club wouldn't really want to spend a high amount of money to tear up your contract.

Means that because your not getting paid much it wont cost a lot to fire you. So essentially you have no security in your job. If the board think that your not the right person they can easily get rid. That's why its important to try and negotiate the highest wage.

Alright, it makes sense now. Basically if I under-perform, they will sack me easily because of my poor contract.

Not necessarily. That will also depend on other factors such as chairman loyalty and so on... What it says is just that they do not have to pay a large compensation in order to fire you. So if you ever get into a situation that they would consider sacking you, it will be easier to hit the sack button because of the low compensation. Its also dependent on club finances. A rich club would have no problem sacking you even if they have to pay a large compensation. A poor club would not.

Archived