The way FM draws you back in

Im 21 seasons into my save and have won everything there is to win, was getting a bit bored of it and generally holidaying a bit if id been knocked out the champions league

Was actually thinking of starting a new save with the updated transfers etc until I got a notification from my physio about an injury to a u18 player

Id only gone and got a son at my club, he'd been there for a season already but I hadnt noticed him - never had one before but there I am listed as Father in the information screen

He's terrible but straight up to the 1st team and giving him a bit of game time, I know its unlikely but id love him to get an England cap, I might have to apply for the job if it comes up

So from being on the verge of deleting and starting again FM has roped me back in for at least another 15 seasons worth :applause:

Kind of why we love the game so much I think

got a potential of 1.5 star so I dont think he'd make the grade to be honest

im going to give him every chance though and see how he turns out, hope to get him an england cap

like i say though i think ill have to get the england job for that to happen

When I'm losing motivation to play a save I'll ending up finding an amazing regen which makes me carry on.

just had that happen as well a couple of weeks after finding the son

my midfield were the wrong side of 30 and needed a bit of life putting into them and my scouts just popped up with a 20 year old regen from Dortmund, best part of 60 million later im thinking how to get the best out of him

Archived