Can someone please tell me what's going on?

Is the game broken? i'm getting 25-40 shots a game vs 1-2 from my opponent... It's not just completely unrealistic but also not fun...it's a shame, I love FM series been playing it since CM back in the 90's, so i'm not just giving up on the game....

Playing with Boca Juniors, once I got my morale to green, I'm steamrolling not just my league but South American tournaments as well... Is this something 15.3 introduced?

Certain tactics, especially some downloaded ones, can completely overpower the AI defence like this. Generally "normal" or realistic tactics don't, but it is easier to exploit, including accidentally, than it should be.

Hi Xeneize. Boca and River do seem to be rather overpowered in FM, in my game Boca won the last title at a stroll and have lifted the last five consecutive Primera crowns, as well as the Sudamericana, and are extremely tough to beat. If you're a fan of Argentine football and want a bigger challenge, there's an edit somewhere which opens up the entire pyramid down to Primera D and Torneo del Interior. It's much harder trying to scrape those teams up five divisions with absolutely no funds or players!!!

Thanks... I'm a hardcore Boca fan, and although I dominate, River does not, I was surprised to see them sell 5 of their top players at the beginning of the save, they must have a huge (they do IRL) debt. I'll continue to play with Boca, but I'll get a new save with a Nacional B.

If you can send me details to the edit you're describing, I'll appreciated it :)

In the meantime, can anyone recommend a fun team/league to start another save where there's some challenge without being completely broke and barebones? :)

Part of the problem in Argentina with Boca is that you get a 15M cash injection at the end of the 1st season, and then I get Romero.... it's all she wrote after that

I don't know if it's still the case with FM15, but for the past few years if you made a realistic, logical tactic, you'd win 4-0 all the time. There was/is a site where someone recreates real life tactics meticulously. I remember reading the Stoke article. You can imagine the kind of results the guy was getting with such a disciplined tactic using strong players in FM.

Thanks... I'm a hardcore Boca fan, and although I dominate, River does not, I was surprised to see them sell 5 of their top players at the beginning of the save, they must have a huge (they do IRL) debt. I'll continue to play with Boca, but I'll get a new save with a Nacional B.

If you can send me details to the edit you're describing, I'll appreciated it :)

In the meantime, can anyone recommend a fun team/league to start another save where there's some challenge without being completely broke and barebones? :)

Part of the problem in Argentina with Boca is that you get a 15M cash injection at the end of the 1st season, and then I get Romero.... it's all she wrote after that

Here you go Xeneize, apologies if posting this link breaks forum rules you can take it down if necessary! http://www.fmsite.net/foro/topic/70016-estructura-argentina-2014-para-bd-143/

Archived