No Youth Intake?!

The intake is in September.. could it be because it won't happen the first season? I don't know.. just speculating.

Sometimes, not sure if its to do with the country, you don't get a youth intake the first season you take over a club.

I would expect he'll get one Sep 2015.

Sometimes, not sure if its to do with the country, you don't get a youth intake the first season you take over a club.

I would expect he'll get one Sep 2015.

That is not true. So, if you take over a new club in 2020, you don't get regens? That is false. It has nothing to do with you taking over a club and everything to do with it being the year 2014. Youth Intakes are only produced starting the year 2015.

That is not true. So, if you take over a new club in 2020, you don't get regens? That is false. It has nothing to do with you taking over a club and everything to do with it being the year 2014. Youth Intakes are only produced starting the year 2015.

I believe Cougar was refering to taking a club over when starting a new game.

-SnUrF

I've seen it myself albeit on last years version.

I took over in South Africa around mid season 2016/17 and didn't get a youth intake that season. It appeared as normal in 2017/18.

EDIT

Just looking regen date was 2nd April, I took over in the January so not even close.

I've seen it myself albeit on last years version.

I took over in South Africa around mid season 2016/17 and didn't get a youth intake that season. It appeared as normal in 2017/18.

Thank is really weird. Never seen that ever. Maybe it also has to do with what youth level you are at?

okay I´m in March 2015 and I now got my youth Intake?! This is really strange, always thought youth intake in norway would been in septembre or octobre but now it´s before the start of the season?!

i started now a new save with skeid with the new patch and in the year 2015. again no youth intake in septembre or octobre. this seems to be a bug ...

Are you in the first season though even if you started it up in 2015.

You wont get it until your into your second season.

in fm14 or fm13 I always got youth intake in the first season. i can´t understand why this changed.

They change things from time to time.

youth intake has been changed this year though. The dates for intakes used to be a particular date but now they vary between certain dates. I guess its to try and prevent people using the save/load method for better regens.

Archived