Discuss Personal matters.............!!

Please sort it......!!

Playing as Arsenal, and the amount of players asking borders on Kids in a Sunday league set up.

its become a joke since 15.3, they ask, you give them 4 out of 5 games, you leave them out for a rest and there comes a knock on your door........Rubbish full stop.

Come on SI a little tweak please?

I don't have that. They are moaning less about their playing time than they used to in my game just now. They're moaning about other things instead.

I did change the squad status for everyone to reflect just how they are though. I only have 3 key players now for example. One of which is my goalkeeper and the other two being the captain and vice captain. That might have helped.

Im playing as Arsenal as well and get the same thing, it seems to be linked to player personalities for example Oscar (signed from Chelsea) is the most frequent complainer and he has a ambitious personality.

I actually prefer siging unambitious players for my rotation & backup places, everyone employer needs grafters who are happy to just turn up & do a very good job while not harbouring desires to progress.

Archived