Can't train players for new position

Staff responsibilities. You have to control individual training. Didn't used to have to do this before. I've always had a staff member set the individual training as I don't want to have to do it but at the same time I was always able to set new positions for players. Much preferred it like that! So now I have to temporarily put myself in charge of individual training, set all the new positions I want for my players, then give control back to the staff member. Bit of a faff to be honest but at least my selections are saved when I hand control back.

Staff responsibilities. You have to control individual training. Didn't used to have to do this before. I've always had a staff member set the individual training as I don't want to have to do it but at the same time I was always able to set new positions for players. Much preferred it like that! So now I have to temporarily put myself in charge of individual training, set all the new positions I want for my players, then give control back to the staff member. Bit of a faff to be honest but at least my selections are saved when I hand control back.

One of the biggest advice I can give to others is: Control your own Individual training and do not overlook it.

The computer is inept when it comes to developing players. They will set the player to train a skill that is completely un needed. Plus, for youngsters, I always train them for a role. Mostly a role that they will be playing at the club.

Archived