Gundo's FM08 Small club from a small nation European adventure challenge

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by ManU@oldtrafford:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rlipscombe:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 442to445:

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

****ing! Llanelli and TNS!

Dropped about 25 points between them all season... Seriously, it's stupid.

tell me about it... although i'm sure manu@oldtrafford would disagree with you though...

it'm my 4th season now, and this is the first one i think i might be able to get near them. (hopefully) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think TNS have been the team to beat in my game they used to beat me every time in 1st season beat them and you will win the league </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry to be really fussy and pedantic, but that sentence really irked me.

SalPa Midseason Report - Finnish Premier Division

13 games into the season and we sit just 3 points off TPS who are top of the league. We have managed to beat all four of our title rivals, TPS, MyPa-47, Tampere Utd and HJK. However we have lost to three mid table teams and drew against another. Were really missing the goals of Tony Levola who is still a month away from recovering.

We lost in the Quarter Final of the League Cup and the 4th round of the Finnish Cup. We our yet to start our European Campaign.

Even with our new stadium we are losing money hand over fist paying off the loan we took out to build it.

We have also as mentioned already secured the signature of Lauri Dalla Valle for next season. He is likely to take Johannes Westo's place as the midfielder is wanting away.

Our only foriegner and only capped player Halldor Porsteinsson of Iceland is having a blinder playing on the left wing this season. Ville Nyberg has just recovered from a minor injury and is also playing well in the center of midfield.

Nyva Ternopil's Euro Cup 1st Round

1st Leg (Home) - 4497 fans turned up to see a 0 - 0 draw with Wigan, this left it all to do in the second round.

2nd Leg (Away) - after 77 minutes, disaster stuck with the red card, then the game went into ET, when Bogdan Tomic popped up with the clubs first goal in Europe, but celebrations were short lived with Dong Fangzhuo evening it up with 115 minutes played, but the boys held on and seen us qualify by the away goals rule icon_smile.gif

Euro Cup Group C - my reward for the 1-1 away goals win over Wigan, was a group C alongsides Rangers, Aston Villa, Grasshoppers and Wolfsburg.

So, the dreams still alive, at least for a further 4 games, and it looks like the time in Europe will be enjoyed by all who participate!

Originally posted by Boskovic:

Well after the completion of the new stadium i noticed a lot more of the players on my shortlist were interested in coming my way.

So i went looking for my old icelanding friend who turned me down for a trial in the winter.

Halldor Porsteinsson arrives on Trial

Porsteinsson Profile

He looks fairly decent. I believe that odd letter that looks like a P is pronounced "Th", I'm not exactly sure why they use it but I think it is aviking letter icon_wink.gif

Nyva Ternopil Euro Cup Group C

Matchday 1 - Grasshoppers Vs Nyva Ternopil Well truely one sided contest away from home seen me go down 2-0 to Grasshoppers, the side 4th seed so this shows its just going to be an onslaught, i just hope i can keep from any embarassing results. On a positive note I'm at home to 1st seed Rangers, so that should be a good cash draw in! icon_biggrin.gif

SalPa 2 - 0 Valletta FC

A competant performance from the boys and Niko Sinisalo is obviously fully aware how close Levola is to returning. He showed this with his brace. We go into the away leg in a very strong position.

mr susan - thanks for the tip, in my ignorance i always just assumed it was pronouced 'Pour'. Anyway yeah he is a great player for us and still incredably young. I couldnt believe it when i found him in the national side and without a club. He would not sign originally but the building of the new stadium must have increased the clubs rep or something because he was immediatly interested along with a number of others. I know the rules regarding signing foriegners but i still try to stick to just scandinavian countries for bringing players in on trial. Im quite rproud of the fact that he is the only non-finnish player in my side.

I can now proudly say i can now scout

Belgium, England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Turkey along with Ukraine, Romania and Serbia which i already had icon_smile.gif

new regions available: Central Europe, Scandinavia, South Europe and UK & Ireland along with Eastern Europe which was already available icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Brestnik Season 2020/2021

Another season and another Bulgarian title for Brestnik. Despite us confirming our dominance domestically our European form has gone out of the window.

Qualification for the group stage was simple. The draw saw us in Group C along with Juventus, Arsenal and Domzele. Six points against Domzele was a must, we mustered a measly two. Our four games against Juve and Arsenal produced only a single point, it did though ensure a place in the Euro Cup.

Drawn against Sampdoria a 1-1 draw in Italy gave us reason for optimism in the return leg. Despite an early goal the Italians hit back to dump us out of European competition for another season.

Domestically as mentioned another title was won without us really being challenged. We lost 2 of our 3 games in the last 4 games of the season but still won the title by 12 points. The cup saw us being knocked-out by Lokomotiv Sofia in the Semi-Finals.

There were a number of new signings at the club which again signified our progress in the footballing world. A club record £4.5m was paid out to Salzburg for young Turk Eroglu Ahmet.

Danish defender Jacob Nielsen was also a major signing arriving for £1.1m, whilst Ukrainian Anatoly Ryazanov arrived from Chornomorets for £1.3m.

The investment in playing staff also saw some big name departures. Milen Angelov joined Brondby for £3.5m, Jonas Persson went to Newcastle for £2.5m and Fabrice Dos Santos who only signed during the summer from Nancy on a free transfer went to Maccabi Haifa during the winter transfer window for £4.2m.

The keymen though were already at the club before this season. Italian striker Antonio Russo was once again the clubs top goalscorer justifying his previous transfer record fee. Another hero for Brestnik was a man i brought back to the club for a second spell. Danilo Sekulic, signed for £26,000 the previous season i see Sekulic as perhaps by biggest bargain, and with nearly 200 games for the club for me a legend!

Season 2020/21 Stats

League Position 1st

Domestic Cup Semi-Final

Super Cup Runners-up

Champions League 3rd in Group C

Euro Cup 1st Knockout Round

Top Scorer Antonio Russo 20

Top Assists Vladimir Borislavov 11

Highest Average Rating Antonio Russo 7.36

Club Info

Squad

Transfers

Just about to start this.

Pondered about which league but having failed the Dafuge challenge due to the inability of my chairman to increase the capacity of my ground i chose what i thought would be a slightly easier challenge - Belgium

My team is KSK Hasselt

One thing I havent found out is where to see the information on club and nation co-efficients? Can someone please point me in the right direction?

Manager profile to follow

Originally posted by kccircle:

One thing I havent found out is where to see the information on club and nation co-efficients? Can someone please point me in the right direction?

There's a "Coefficients" tab both in the Champions League and the UEFA Cup screens.

I think you only get a Club coefficient once you qualify for Europe for the first time though.

Originally posted by CoachFlu:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by kccircle:

There's a "Coefficients" tab both in the Champions League and the UEFA Cup screens.

I think you only get a Club coefficient once you qualify for Europe for the first time though. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

hey coach icon_biggrin.gif you doing this challenge too or just being a kind sole? i quite miss your 07 sign-up it was 'the dugs bollox' or so to speak icon_wink.gif Gary Vandentore, an Ac Milan legend icon_biggrin.gif

Nyva Ternopil Euro Cup Group Stage

Matchday 1 - Grasshoppers Vs Nyva Ternopil

Matchday 2 - Nyva Ternopil Vs Rangers

Matchday 3 - Aston Villa Vs Nyva Ternopil

Matchday 4 - Nyva Ternopil Vs Wolfsburg

Final Group Table - Group C

Glad that i managed to get any points in the board, in 4 games where the opponents were of a different class to ourselves, but the game vs Wolfsburg drew in the MAXIMUM stadium capacity, a wopping 4,500 fans icon_razz.gif stadium is going to get upgraded as the club now have a healthy balance, along with new training facilities and youth academy icon_smile.gif but i am certain my feeder club problem IS a bug icon_mad.gif board still feel i don't need to be linked to any other club!!

Originally posted by McNeil:

hey coach icon_biggrin.gif you doing this challenge too or just being a kind sole? i quite miss your 07 sign-up it was 'the dugs bollox' or so to speak icon_wink.gif Gary Vandentore, an Ac Milan legend icon_biggrin.gif

Yep, I remember. icon_smile.gif

I'm doing this challenge too, indeed. In 2025/26 now, so there should be a few updates of mine in the thread. icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by CoachFlu:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by McNeil:

cool, doing well in the CL? i've yet to win the title in Ukraine, but i do have Shakhtar to break down icon_razz.gif

I'm doing this challenge too, indeed. In 2025/26 now, so there should be a few updates of mine in the thread. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Originally posted by McNeil:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by CoachFlu:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by McNeil:

I'm doing this challenge too, indeed. In 2025/26 now, so there should be a few updates of mine in the thread. icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cool, doing well in the CL? i've yet to win the title in Ukraine, but i do have Shakhtar to break down icon_razz.gif

fixed icon_smile.gif time to get cracking with rest of season

Knockbreda - End of season update - 2019/20 (Season 12) - N. Irish Premier Division

BREAKING NEWS..!!.... - Knockbreda have gone PRO.! - After 7 title winning seasons in a row, the board decided to turn the club Pro. I couldn't be happier. Hopefully I'll start making strides in the Champs League now, with the ability to do all those things Pro clubs can do :thup:

Media Prediction - 1st

Final League Position - 1st (WINNERS.!)

Champions League - Qual. 1st Round (Last year, 1st Round)

Irish Cup - Winner (Last year, Semi's)

League Cup - Winner's (Last year, Winners)

Antrim Cup - Winner's (Last year, Winners)

All Ireland Cup - Semi-Final - I have the beating of these "Grey" teams in sight. Unlucky to go out in Extra Time to Drogheda

N. Irish Premier Division - Table | Graph

Best Elevens - Season | Overall

Co-Efficients - N. Ireland (Down 1) | Knockbreda (Down 15)

Awards -

Manager of the Year - Craig Douglas

N. Irish Player of the Year - Paul Wallace

Player of the Year - Paul Wallace

Top Goal Scorer - Paul Wallace (50)

Other Info -

Team Stats (Season)

Team Info

Finances

Manager Info

Manager Overview

Player Records

Team Records

Superstar's -

Paul Wallace - No one else compares to this guy. In my opinion, not the best in terms of attributes, but my god does he put goals away.! A Massive 88 Goals this season, eclipsing anything I could have ever dreamed of from him. He also nothced in his 500th for the club, and broke a whole host of records this season.

Season Summary

What a fantastic season. We've turned Pro, won the league AGAIN, won all the N. Irish cups, and made good progress in the All Ireland Cup. The CL is where we need to improve, and turning pro will help us do just that.

Club Info -

Paul Wallace

Games: 437

Goals: 545

Assists: 175

MotM: 153

History

2010/11 Co-Efficient = 0.109 (500th)

2011/12 Co-Efficient = 0.055 (505th) | Down 5

2012/13 Co-Efficient = 0.000 (531st) | Down 26

2013/14 Co-Efficient = 0.000 (530th) | Up 1

2014/15 Co-Efficient = 0.116 (511th) | Up 19

2015/16 Co-Efficient = 0.165 (508th) | Up 3

2016/17 Co Efficient = 0.275 (523rd) | Down 15

2017/18 Co-Efficient = 0.440 (510th) | Up 13

2018/19 Co-Efficient = 0.440 (519th) | Down 9

2019/20 Co-Efficient = 0.330 (534th) | Down 15

Season 1 - N. Ireland Second Division, 2nd place (Promoted)

Season 2 - N. Ireland First Division, 2nd place (Promoted) | N. Ireland Intermediate League Cup Winners

Season 3 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners)

Season 4 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 9th Place

Season 5 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 7th Place | Irish Cup Runner Up.

Season 6 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | Irish Cup Winner.

Season 7 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners)

Season 8 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | Antrim Trophy Winners, League Cup Winners, Irish Cup Winners

Season 9 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | Antrim Trophy Winners, League Cup Winners, Irish Cup Winners

Season 10 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | League Cup Winners, Irish Cup Winners

Season 11 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | League Cup Winners, Antrim Cup Winners

Season 12 - N. Ireland Premier Division, 1st Place (Winners) | League Cup Winners, Antrim Cup Winners, Irish Cup Winners

Manager Stats

Games - 581

Won - 401

Drew - 79

Lost - 101

Gundo, for your table

Domestic Title x 8

Club Co-Efficient, 524th

Nation Co-Efficient, 46th

just found a new news bulletin

it said:

McNeil could leave Nyva Ternopil

Nyva Ternopil chiefs are worried they may lose Gary McNeil when his contract is up at the end of the season.

It is believed that they are preparing to open discussions with McNeil as soon as the season finishes but are making contingency plans in case he decides to leave.

Pundits in the media are already speculating that manager Bogdan Bandura could be tempted to take over the reins at City Stadium if the offer is right.

Other managers such as Vasyl Ushcapovskyi, Lev Brovarskyi and Miron Markevych are also being linked with the Nyva Ternopil hot seat.

im confused, the board are looking for a replacement because they are scared the club is doing so well i would leave? NYVA TERNOPIL TILL I DIE.. icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Nyva Ternopil End Of Season Update 2011-2012

Ukranian Cup - winners Retained the Ukranian Cup

Ukranian Super Cup - Runners-Up lost out to Shakhtar on pens

Ukranian High League - winners!! we were 3 points clear going into final day, needing a draw to win the title, we drew our final game, but should have won.

Euro Cup - Group Stages knocked out the Euro Cup Group Stages with 1 point, tough group though.

Finances - Profit the club are now sitting with a pretty bank balance of just over £17M

League Top Scorer - Ruslan Levyga with 16 goals in the league he won the top goalscorer award, he scored 24 goals all in.

Hall of Fame - 5th place my 2 Ukranian Cups wins and my League Title win has taken me to 5th place in the Ukraine hall of fame.

My Player of Year - Ruslan Levyga POTY has again won my vote as player of the year, my best performer and top scorer put in an amazing shift in just about every week, and greatly helped us on our way to the double.

Staff + Squad - My Staff these are the lads behind me who train the players, and find the new players, very important to me by developing young, and building my squad, also in finding new talent and new players to come straight in, and also to help when the players are injured. My Squad. These are the lads who won the double for the first time in the clubs history, as well as it being the clubs first league title.

Result of Season - Dnister Vs Nyva Ternopil this was the best result all season, a 6-1 grubbing handed out by the boys away from home, in the run-in for the title.

My Current Profile - here

my season review

I am delighted to have won the title, having only expected a 3rd place finish for europe, i reckon with a few more additions Nyva Ternopil should retain the title, it will be a great experience to play in the Champions League, the place where all clubs want to be, and show off their skills and attract players to go on and win the thing. Hopefully I can make the group stages if i have to qualify, and then if i do get in don't get hit a group which will be too hard and get some points on the board icon_smile.gif and I have just agreed a new deal with the Nyva Ternopil bosses, I will be going no where! icon_biggrin.gif

For Gundos Table: League Titles x 1

Coefficients: Club 13.898 186th and Country: 31.000 12th

Let season 2011/12 commence, and the challenge of the champions league icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

On the reload, a pop-up window appears...

not well-formed (invalid token) at line 8 of

TEAM_SCREEN.xml

</record>

</record>

</record>

icon_frown.gif

please dont crash...

I've had that happen once NepentheZ - when it does happen, just click Manager, then the team, pick your side, go to the match... next time you need the team screen it'll be fine.

By the way; I think I'm well and truly sucked in to playing with Dinas now...

Whilst watching score yesterday, I kept on seeing updates of the Llanelli game on the videprinter. (They won 5-0) and I kept on swearing instinctively making my better half think I'd gone mad.

Erm, i don't know what to say i am actually upset...

No

Is there anything i can do?

I am actually really gutted, i quit my last job about 2 weeks ago and since then in between applying for jobs, going for a couple of interviews and see the missus this has kept me entertained, the last time i loaded the game up i had the time i had spent playing the game was over 5 days and 11 hours, i am gutted, its the best game i've had since one i had on 01/02. icon_frown.gif

I don't know whether to try again and start a new game? icon_frown.gificon_frown.gif

I don't know what to say bnek? I've not experienced that with FM08??? icon_confused.gif

You could wait until Monday when the SI chaps will be back in the office for advice or try doing a search of the forum to see if you can find anything that's going to help?

Originally posted by Gundo:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bnek:

Oooh hurrah, i found a similar problem to mine in the bugs forum and its now fixed, game on....... icon_smile.gif :0 :0

That's fantastic news bnek. icon_smile.gificon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yay! icon_biggrin.gif

Amur Blagoveschensk - Russian Premier Division - End of Season 2014

Media Prediction: 4th out of 16 (Last season: 6th)

Board Expectation: Finish just behind the top teams (Last season: Respectable league position)

Final League Position: 1st place!! icon_biggrin.gif (Last season: 3th place)

Russian Cup: Winners (Last season: Quarter-Final)

Europe: 4th in UEFA Cup Group D (Last season: UEFA Cup 1st Round)

Average Attendance: 12396 (Last season: 12396)

League Table - icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Incredible stuff, everything just came together perfectly this season. Things started off well picking up a point away to previous champions Spartak, and we were beaten just once in the campaign, going down 2-1 away to CSKA. Unbeaten at home (dropping just 2 points), we finally broke away from CSKA with a couple of games to play, and secured the title with a classic 3-2 victory over them, Alexandr Yevstafjev grabbing a last minute winner from the penalty spot. So just 11 points dropped and our first domestic title. Get in.

Position Graph - Only held top spot for a handful of games, but we finished there so that's all that matters.

Russian Cup - Winners! (v Zenit Peterburg) - Another last minute strike from that man Yevstafjev gave us our first ever piece of silverware. Probably didn't deserve to win the final but you won't see me complaining.

UEFA Cup - 4th in Group D

Qualified for the group stage by beating FC Twente (on away goals), and managed to pick up 3 points in the group, an improvement on two years ago. Disappointed to lose against Maritimo, and only narrowly lost to a much superior PSV side. Spanked by Udinese, but never mind.

Season Overview

Club Info | Manager Info

Transfers

Finance Summary

Confidence Overview

Finances have improved, mainly due to selling a couple of players, and will improve more when another one or two leave.

Squad | Formation

Key Players

Every season I pick out my two strikers and say how brilliantly they've done, and this season will be no different. They've excelled themselves again, and scored 63 goals between them. On top of that, there were several other key players for us this season, who have been essential to our success.

Gorodov (GK) - Fourth season at the club, and has played 120 consecutive league games for us. He let in a few more goals than last season, but still kept 18 clean sheets and picked up 2 MOMs in Europe. It looks like he's leaving though, his contract is almost up and he doesn't want to stay icon_frown.gif

Proshyn (DC) - Second season at the club, and just as strong as last year. Getting a lot of interest from the Moscow clubs, and could leave if the right offer comes in, but I'd like him to stay at least another season.

Dedu (DM) - Free mid-summer signing from Gloria in Romania, competent at centre-half but has excelled as DM over the second half of the season. Settled down nicely now and should be even better next season.

Lukanchenkov (MC) - Bought for £10k four seasons ago and went on to play 106 league games for the club. Sold at the end of the season to Zenit for £2.8m, a very nice profit but a little disappointed to have to let him go.

Bobrov (AMR) - First full season with the club and he sets a new assist record. Played every league game this year, and has been called up for Ukraine, but is yet to make his international debut.

Kajda (AMC/FC) - Probably the best player to play for Amur so far. Seems to change his hairstyle every time he scores a goal, but will be leaving shortly for Olympiakos. Paid diddly squat for him, and he'll move on for £4.6m + 20%. The money is great but I doubt I'll find someone to replace him quickly. He's scored 55 goals in three seasons with the club, and finally won Foreign Player of the Year after finishing 3rd twice.

Yevstafjev (ST) - Mr. Amur Blagoveschensk. My favourite player ever to play for the club, and he just gets better every season. 30 goals in 30 league games, 39 goals in all competitions. Top scorer in the league for the 3rd time (2nd consecutive season), and now has 115 league goals for the club. Probably has no more than a couple of seasons left at the top level, but he's still banging in the goals.

Overall Best XI - Trinitatskiy and Gagloev are the new entries.

So, an absolutely incredible season, winning the double, our first ever trophies. Next season will see us playing in the Champions League for the first time, hopefully it'll be a profitable venture. As for the coming domestic campaign, I'd be quite surprised if we successfully defend our title. A couple of players have left and I'm struggling to find suitable replacements, so we might suffer a little because of this. We also need to increase our squad size, which should be achievable as the board have almost double our wage budget. The board's expectations have risen to expecting us to challenge for the title, so I must make sure we at least keep up with the leaders. The training facilities are currently being improved (they are 'fairly basic' at the moment) but the youth facilities are remaining 'basic' due to a lack of funds. Despite our brilliant performance this season, we're still nowhere near consistently selling out the stadium (probably because no-one actually lives in eastern Russia), so it'll be a while until any expansion is be required.

Originally posted by johnnyquest409:

Ah, forgot to update the average attendance.

It's increased up to 13158 (from 12396) but is still lower than two seasons ago. The stadium holds 18000, which we've only ever sold out once, over 3 years ago.

icon_mad.gif

Now I'm depressed. Financially I'm fighting the wolves at each and every turn and our average attendence ~300, I get £1,500 for finishing third and average squad payout for league position is 30K...

Wales has people, Dinas is classed as a 'commuter' suberb of Cardiff. We've finished 3rd/4th/3rd, been in the InterToto and UEFA, where our attendance hit 1100 (out of a 1200 seat stadium), we've won two cups. Lazy Welsh *******s! Come and watch us play and help finance my dre`ms for European domination!

The European Champions Cup - First Qualifying Round (Second Leg)

Valletta (0) 0 - 2 (4) SalPa

Niko Sinisalo scores early and all but gaurentees our place in the next round.

We have been drawn against Proffesional Slovakian side MSK Zilina. We will have to watch out for striker Matej Filo as he is the competitions top scorer along with Niko Sinisalo with three goals.

442to445 - i know how you feel. Until this year we didnt own our stadium and the one we were playing in was an 800 capacity stadium. We were losing money hand over fist. We have now spent £2.8million on a new stadium and we often get attendances around 2600 now. This still isnt enough to make money each month tho as we are now paying off a £2.1million pound loan at £20k a month for the next 15 years.

Were over £300k in debt now and its getting about 10k worse every month

The European Champions Cup - Second Qualifying Round (First Leg)

SalPa 2 - 3 Zilina

A brace from Niko Sinisalo and a great performmance between the posts by Miikka Nurmi keeps us in touching distance for the second leg. We are huge underdogs in this game and their class showed with their three aways goals. Its a huge uphill task for the second leg however i should have Jaarkko Kekkonen, Halldor Porsteinsson, Tony Levola and Ville Nyberg all back from various injuries.

We have it all to do if we want to reach the last qualifying phase

Archived