Anyone stayed unemployed (or in international management only) for years?

Left my second club to join an international team that wouldn't take me while employed, 30 years in, though I'll probably just stay for a year.

It's been quite nice watching the season go by as a neutral. There's nothing unique going on at club level so the seasons may whizz by before I go back to a 'full time' job.

Yes, I often do a blank international management save with just the top leagues loaded for the main international nations. That way, more nations and regens are made without killing off performance!

Often, nothing interesting happens until the end of season when the champions are decided. There's little reason to follow clubs and players as the barometer of success is the ratings and attributes.

Yes, I often do a blank international management save with just the top leagues loaded for the main international nations. That way, more nations and regens are made without killing off performance!

Often, nothing interesting happens until the end of season when the champions are decided. There's little reason to follow clubs and players as the barometer of success is the ratings and attributes.

Yes, I've done an international-only save before. Load up one of the small leagues and load players from every single nation, or at least all of the medium to small nations. Netherlands Antilles was a lot of fun even though it was friendlies!

I played as them years later on the FIFA 2010 World Cup game and knew all the players. :lol:

Archived