Squad Registration anytime

Hilly27

I'm playing in the Portuguese League and pick up a free player In February, but I cannot register him to play using the anytime feature. He's not played for more than two clubs, cup tied etc. so I wonder what the problem is. I've not had this problem with any other leagues, (as far as I can remember), so is it a bug, or am I missing something?

have you checked the squad rules in editor to see if the free player option is there, it is for most eu countries

it will show under the fixture rules section via advanced rules

It's outside the squad rules, but isn't that the point of the editor, too register players anytime?

i have no idea what you mean

outside squad rules??

point of editor??

The squad rules in Portugal allow registration from the start of the season until 1st September and in the January transfer window, but not outside those periods, but free players anytime. I acquire my free player in February but am precluded from registering him despite Portugal's rules. However, I thought the point of the squad registration anytime feature in the in game editor was to overcome this and register anytime. But I can't, so my question remains, is this a bug in the editor?

i will look at portugal later on

what your are stating is the normal transfer windows:thup:

if signing free players outside the windows is selected there should be no issue

only problem would be if the player in question has played for 2 other clubs, in which case you can sign but not register, if that isnt case and there are enough squad places it is a bug

there are several bugs reported in bugs forum re squad rules, but havent seen this one before, so if it doesnt fall into the above report it

you can obviously edit the advanced rules, but if it is already set to this its a bug

only option then use fmrte to allow you to register player:)

Archived