Playable youth/reserve leagues

Rick87

Hi, apologies if this has been asked before, I did a search but couldn't find anything on it.

I was wondering if there was an editor data file out there that would enable play in U18/U21 leagues? for instance you begin a career as a Premiership sides U18 coach and do well, earning promotion to U21 level and eventually first team manager. enabling a far more realistic career progression than jumping straight into the top job.

If not, how difficult would something like this be to create on the editor, if indeed it is possible?

Hi, apologies if this has been asked before, I did a search but couldn't find anything on it.

I was wondering if there was an editor data file out there that would enable play in U18/U21 leagues? for instance you begin a career as a Premiership sides U18 coach and do well, earning promotion to U21 level and eventually first team manager. enabling a far more realistic career progression than jumping straight into the top job.

If not, how difficult would something like this be to create on the editor, if indeed it is possible?

You do this if you follow the model for B/II teams they have in Spain/Germany and use that setup in your db. Although it would be possible in a very complex way with advanced rules also, although it may have its defects.

Archived