Help me rebuild a forgotten tactic

I accidentally deleted most of my tactics folder yesterday, and lost 2 or 3 gems, one of which I really want to recreate since I like the sneaky way it attacks. It was a 5-4-1 / 5-3-2 (I hadn't decided exactly what the second striker should do) and the neat thing about it was this: it created danger mainly by playing the wingbacks in on goal.

abILV3vaew.png

I designed it to mug bigger teams. The idea was that we'd defend deep and hit them on the break but what ended up happening over and over again was that we'd win the ball, pass it about a bit in our own half, and then one or other of the wingbacks would sneak in behind and get on the end of a long pass over the top from a defender or DM. I vaguely recall the team instructions were something like defensive / fluid, drop deeper, close down less, short passing.... it's hazy to be honest.

Anyone with a sharp tactical brain want to help me put it back together? It was really satisfying drawing teams forward then sucker-punching them with a flying wingback, and I miss it :(

Archived