Avoid The Drop 3.0 - Game Thread

Looks like Backerman's on the downside of his career - only 20 G, 7 A in 32 games and as 7.5 rating with no POMs. Really, no POMs? Are the Avengers playing for Munich?

No PoMs does seem a bit off, at least he got some this season.

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

End of Season 2028/29

Erik Bäckermann - Erik played 44(3) games for Bayern, scoring 26 goals, helping Bayern win the league again, the German Super Cup and were German Cup runners up. Is enjoying playing for the club.

Antoine Clemont - A great season for Antoine, who got 27 assists, 9 PoMs and 6 goals in 53(1) games for Man City. However Man City could only finish in 10th place in the league. Broke the record for Man City assists with 25, named in Players' Team of the Year.

El Mantis - Still playing well with PSG, 10 goals, 15 assists and 10 PoMs in 51(1) games. PSG won the league and Coupe de la Ligue.

Christopher Hatton - Not too bad overall, scoring 5 goals and getting 11 assists in 52 games for Juventus, before pulling his Hamstring which kept him out of Juventus' Champions League final win. Juventus also won the League.

Junior - Another fantastic season with Chelsea, scoring 14 goals, getting 19 assists and 15 PoMs. Chelsea however finished 2nd in the league, Community Shield runner up, Euro Super Cup runner up and Club World Cup 3rd place. Junior was named English Footballer of the Year and in Players' Team of the Year.

Lawrence Lazewski - Pretty good season for Lawrence, scoring 27 goals in 44(2) games and getting 8 assists. He broke the Spurs league goalscoring record with 221 goals. Spurs finished 7th in the league. Lawrence missed his own Testimonial against QPR.

Bambang Pinheiro - Another great season with 12 goals scored and 26 assists, helping Man Utd win the Premier League, Community Shield and Capital One Cup. Named Players' Player of the Year and in Players' Team of the Year. Has retired from International Football.

Relegated Players

El Ticuito - Another good season, scoring 1 goal, getting 15 assists and 13 PoMs. Real Madrid won the league and were Spanish Cup runners up. Named in Champions League Dream Team.

Zachary Eldinho - His 9th season in a row scoring over 30 goals. He got 36 in 48(1) games as Chelsea seemed to finish 2nd all season. 2nd in the league, Community Shield runner up, Euro Super Cup runner up and Club World Cup 3rd place. Zachary was named Premier League top scorer, Named in Players' Team of the Year and appointed Chelsea captain. Has retired from International football.

Gins - Not too bad overall, 47(1) games in total, conceding 66 goals and keeping 10 clean sheets. Gins helped Blackburn finish 2nd in the league and go straight back into the Premier League. Named in Players' Team of the Year.

Steven Kemp - A good season for Steven, scoring 1 goal, getting 17 assists and 12 PoMs. Villa had a good season, finishing in 5th place. Steven was named in Players' Team of the Year. Kemp was also the PoM in his own Testimonial against FC Lorient of all teams.

Aboubakari Mensah - Still playing well for Atletico, scoring 13 goals, getting 19 assists and 13 PoMs in 53 games. Atletico finished 4th in the league. Was named in Champions League Dream Team.

Chris Small - A good season with his new club, scoring 7 goals and getting 9 assists in 39 games. Currently out with a broken collarbone. Villa had a good season finishing in 5th place. Thinking of becoming a Director of Football when he retires.

Lewis Walsh - It's not looking good once again for Lewis, he is listed for loan and transfer having only played 7(6) games all season, scoring just 3 goals. Reading finished 19th in the league, getting relegated.

League Tables

English Premier League

English Championship

Bundesliga

Ligue 1

Liga BBVA

Serie A

Absolutely gutted to have retired from International football on 93 caps. Another year and the 100 would have been up. Silly Eldinho.

He would have easily got there as he actually Retired in 2027, i didn't realise until this season though.

Gold Cup and Confederations Cup

Mexico finished runners up in the Confederations Cup, El Mantis only made 1 appearance though, scoring 1 goal.

Belgium finished in 3rd place in the Confederations Cup, Steven Kemp played in 4 games, missing the 3rd place play-off due to suspension.

USA ran out winners in the Gold Cup where Lawrence played all games, scoring a total of 8 goals, 2 in the final.

Awards and Achievements

Erik Bäckermann - Supporters Player of the Year, German Super Cup runner up, Shortlisted for World Golden Ball.

Antoine Clemont - Supporters Player of the Year, Team of the Week twice, World Golden Ball 3rd place, Named in World Team of the Year.

El Mantis - Supporters Player of the Year, French Champions Trophy runner up, Shortlisted for World Golden Ball, North American Player of the Year runner up.

Christopher Hatton - Shortlisted for World Golden Ball, Club World Cup winners.

Junior - Supporters Player of the Year, Team of the Week 12 times, Player of the Month 3 times, World Golden Ball winner, Named in World Team of the Year.

Lawrence Lazewski - Supporters Player of the Year, Gold Cup winner, Appointed Spurs Captain, North American Player of the Year. USA didn't qualify for the World Cup and he has retired from International football, 1 more game would have given him the most caps record.

Bambang Pinheiro - Supporters Player of the Year, Community Shield Winner, Team of the Week 6 times, Asian Footballer of the Year.

Relegated Players

El Ticuito - Supporters Player of the Year, Spanish Super Cup winner, Named in World Team of the Year, Shortlisted for World Golden Ball.

Zachary Eldinho - European Golden Shoe, Team of the Week 8 times, World Golden Ball Runner Up, Named in World Team of the Year.

Gins - Team of the Week twice.

Steven Kemp - Supporters PLayer of the Year, Team of the Week 9 times, Named in World Team of the Year.

Aboubakari Mensah - Supporters Player of the Year, World Player of the Year 3rd Place, Named in World Team of the Year.

Chris Small - Team of the Week once.

Lewis Walsh - N/A

I keep forgetting to mention that the Golden Ball winners, runners up and 3rd place are basically the same for World Player of the Year.

End of Season 2029/30

Erik Bäckermann - Another good season for Erik, scoring 22 goals in 46(1) games and getting 11 assists. Bayern won the league again and were German Super Cup runners up. Erik is with the Germany squad for the World Cup.

Antoine Clemont - Good season for Antoine, scoring 5 goals and getting 19 assists as Man City have a better season, finishing in 5th place and won the Capital One Cup. Named in Players' Team of the Year. Is with the England squad for the World Cup.

El Mantis - Playing a bit less these days, but still 37 games in total with 7 goals and 12 assists. PSG finished 2nd in the league and were French Champions Trophy runners up. Is with the Mexico squad for the World Cup.

Christopher Hatton - Good season overall for Hatton, scoring 1 goal and getting 19 assists in 48(1) games as Juventus finished 3rd in the league, won the Euro Super Cup, were Italian Super Cup runners up and Club World Cup winners. Is with the Colombia squad for the World Cup.

Junior - Another great season, playing 48(1) games, scoring 14, getting 27 assists and 15 PoMs. Chelsea won the League and FA Cup. Broke the Chelsea record for assists at 24 and Premier League assists at 21. Named English Footballer of the Year, in Champions League dream team and Players' Team of the Year. With the England squad for the World Cup.

Lawrence Lazewski - Another very good season with 33 goals in 39(3) games for Spurs, helping them into 8th place in the league. Was named Top Goalscorer 3rd place.

Bambang Pinheiro - Great season, scoring 12 goals and getting 26 assists. Man Utd finished 3rd in the league, won the Community Shield and were Champions League runners up. Was named in Players' Team of the Year and Champions League Dream Team.

Relegated Players

El Ticuito - Playing a bit less now in the league, but still played 42(2) games in total, scoring 2 goals, getting 9 assists and 9 PoMs. Real finished 3rd in the league, won the Spanish Super Cup and the Europa League. Is with the England squad for the World Cup.

Zachary Eldinho - Still going strong, scoring 40 goals in total in 48(3) games and getting 12 assists. Chelsea won the Premier League and the FA Cup. Named Players' Player of the Year and in Players' Team of the Year. Also Premier League top goalscorer.

Gins - A fairly good season overall, playing 37 games, conceding 61 and keeping 6 clean sheets. He helped Blackburn into 11th place in the league. Is with the England squad for the World Cup.

Steven Kemp - A very good season for Steven, playing 61 games, scoring 1, getting 18 assists and 15 PoMs. Villa finished 10th in the league, were FA Cup runners up and got to the Europa League semis. Named in Players' Team of the Year. Is with the Belgium squad for the World Cup.

Aboubakari Mensah - Continuing to impress still with 11 goals, 21 assists and 11 PoMs in 55 games for Atletico. Atletico finished 4th in the league. Was named in Champions League Dream Team.

Chris Small - Another good season with 15 assists and 9 goals in 50 games for Villa. Villa finished 10th in the league and were FA Cup runners up. Would prefer not to play for Chelsea.

Lewis Walsh - Terrible for Lewis overall, playing no first team games at all and is transfer and loan listed.

Reading finished 15th in the Championship.

League Tables

English Premier League

English Championship

Bundesliga

Ligue 1

Liga BBVA

Serie A

World Cup 2030 coming up

World Cup 2030 Groups

IXOtZlz.png

Ifr5CHj.png

Belgium - Steven played in all 3 group games as Belgium are knocked out of the World Cup.

Mexico - Mexico go through, but El Mantis was fairly poor in all 3 games.

Colombia - Pretty good so far for Hatton, scoring against Denmark.

Germany - Great from Erik, scoring twice and assisting twice as Germany go through.

England - Gins played all 3 games, conceding 2 and keeping 2 clean sheets. El Ticuito played all 3 games with 1 assist. Junior started all 3 games but was quite average. Antoine played 2 games with 1 assist.

So Mexico take on France, Colombia will play Germany and England play Russia.

World Cup 2030 2nd Round

vQWEpuD.png

Mexico - El Mantis played the whole game and scored 1 goal.

Colombia - Not good for Colombia, but Hatton did become the highest capped player with 132.

Germany - Erik didn't get off the bench the whole match.

England - A close game. Gins, El Ticuito, Antoine Clemont and Junior all started. Junior scored a penalty.

Mexico take on Portugal, Germany will play Spain and England will play Argentina, a repeat of the last World Cup.

World Cup 2030 Quarter Finals

vNfAu1M.png

Mexico - El Mantis played the whole game with a 7.0 rating.

Germany - Erik was in top form, scoring a hat-trick to knock out Spain.

England - Wasn't too be for our four English players, they all started, but Russel Hogg got sent off which most likely didn't help at all.

Germany will play Ivory Coast and Mexico take on Argentina.

We could have Erik vs El Mantis in the final.

World Cup 2030 Semi Final

Dg7FMH3.png

Mexico - A ridiculous score, and El Mantis came on at 78 minutes and scored the 6th.

Germany - Erik didn't play at all, so better hope he plays in the Final.

So one of our players will win the World Cup, but who? I might run it and leave both of them waiting.

World Cup Final

Erik and El Mantis both start

Going to edit this as it happens.

Germany 2-1 Mexico AET

20 minutes - Mexico take the lead, David Cabrera with the goal.

HT 0-1 to Mexico still, not too much happening.

57 minutes - Corner for Germany, header goes inches wide.

60 minutes - El Mantis is replaced.

77 minutes - Mexico go close to doubling their lead, not long to go now.

85 minutes - Shot hits the bar and is deflected right to Schmidt who scores for Germany.

90 minutes - 4 minutes added on

Extra Time

93 minutes - Korb goes close for Germany, but it's out for a corner.

102 minutes - A long shot is deflected by the keeper right into the path of Erik Backermann who slots it into the back of the net.

HT ET

107 minutes - Unlucky as Erik Backermann scores his 2nd but it rightfully ruled offside.

118 minutes - Another long range effort is well saved, corner to Germany.

119 minutes - 1 minute to be added on

121 minutes - GERMANY WIN THE WORLD CUP

Erik lifts the World Cup as captain of Germany.

ketacF3.png

Captain Bäckermann raises the cup - I can die happy now...(okay, not going to die as a result of this result, but very happy that he had one last chance to go out on top of the world!) The hat trick in the quarter-final against Spain is nice, too.

Sorry to see that the players might not become backroom staff - I'm pretty sure that if you don't input/edit in a desired post-retirement position on the player data screens, they don't seek positions.

At last, I've finally won a trophy. Still not a club trophy though. Very happy with being Villa and Belgium captain. Would love to see if I become Villa's record appearance maker, if not already. Same with Belgium actually. Has anyone else made it into the overall World Team 11?

Steven is just 4 games away from breaking Charlie Aitkens 561 apperances and is currently the most capped player for Belgium.

As for World Team of the Year, he's the only one in the first team, Junior and Zacahary Eldinho are in the subs.

Sorry to see that the players might not become backroom staff - I'm pretty sure that if you don't input/edit in a desired post-retirement position on the player data screens, they don't seek positions.

I guess it's my own fault for going down this regen route.

Awards and Achievements

Erik Bäckermann - World Cup Winner, World Cup best player 3rd place, World Cup Dream Team, German Super Cup runners up, broke Germany record for most goals in a season with 9.

Antoine Clemont - Supporters Player of the Year, Shortlisted for World Golden Ball.

El Mantis - World Cup runner up, North American Player of the Year, Named in World Team of the Year.

Christopher Hatton - Supporters Player of the Year, Became most capped Colombia player.

Junior - Best Player in Europe, Supporters Player of the Year, Appointed England Vice-Captain, World Golden Ball runner up.

Lawrence Lazewski - Supporters Player of the Year, North American Player of the Year 3rd place.

Bambang Pinheiro - Supporters Player of the Year, Named in World Team of the Year, Asian Footballer of the Year.

Relegated Players

El Ticuito - Supporters Player of the Year, European Super Cup winner.

Zachary Eldinho - European Golden Shoe, Community Shield, Shortlisted for World Golden Ball.

Gins - MLS All-Stars winner.

Steven Kemp - Supporters Player of the Year, Broke appearances record for Villa and most caps for Belgium.

Aboubakari Mensah - Supporters Player of the Year, Broadcasters African Footballer of the Year, Named in African 11 of the Year, Wanted by Arsenal.

Chris Small - Broke Scotland record for assists in a season with 6.

Lewis Walsh - Retiring in May.

Next up Lewis Walsh retirement post.

I'd be content with an Arsenal move - pretty sure I set them as Mensah's preferred club so it'd be a nice place to go and retire. He's also never played in the Premiership, so that'd be grand too.

I actually based Mensah on a regen I had many years ago (we're talking FM05 I think?) when I had my best ever save. I was Arsenal in that one.

Is anyone else thinking that as the players get older, they are more likely to fall down the league pyramid? As in at 32 years old, they won't be playing for their respective team for much longer and that we could see some more relegations? I'm hoping not for Hatton though!! Seeing as players in Italy seem to play for their respective teams until 40!!!!

Lewis Walsh Hangs Up His Boots

3jrukai.png

Seasons - Initial Profile - 2014/15, 2015/16, 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19, 2019/20, 2020/21, 2021/22, 2022/23, 2023/24, 2024/25, 2025/26, 2026/27, 2027/28, 2028/29, 2029/30, 2030/31

Personal Info

History

Total Appearances: 363

Total Goals: 127

Total Assists: 14

Total PoMs: 17

Not the best of careers for Lewis in the end, mainly down to playing time.

Totals include International games.

I'd be content with an Arsenal move - pretty sure I set them as Mensah's preferred club so it'd be a nice place to go and retire. He's also never played in the Premiership, so that'd be grand too.

I actually based Mensah on a regen I had many years ago (we're talking FM05 I think?) when I had my best ever save. I was Arsenal in that one.

Might think differently once you see where they finished in the league, although it doesn't matter too much at this point.

Might think differently once you see where they finished in the league, although it doesn't matter too much at this point.

Aha, not really bothered about any of that.. I see it as a nice little send off

End of Season 2030/31

Erik Bäckermann - Erik had a good season, scoring 28 goals and getting 11 assists in 40(7) games for Bayern. Bayern were German Super Cup runners up and won the League.

Antoine Clemont - Great season, scoring 6 goals and getting 17 assists in 50(3) games for Man City. Man City finished 7th in the League and won the Europa League.

El Mantis - Not at his best, but still 7 goals and 16 assists in 37 games as PSG win the League, Coupe de la Ligue and French Cup. PSG were also French Champion Trophy runners up.

Christopher Hatton - A very good season, scoring 4 goals and getting 26 assists in 52 games for Juventus, helping them win the League. Juventus were also Europa League and Italian Cup runners up.

Junior - Still playing very well at 33, scoring 11 goals, getting 24 assists and 15 PoMs in 54(1) games. Chelsea finished 2nd in the League and were Champions League runners up. Voted Best Player in Europe, Players' Player of the Year and Champions League Best Player. Also named in Players' Team of the Year and Champions League Dream Team.

Lawrence Lazewski - Not a great season for Lawrence and Spurs. He played 38(1) games, scoring 18 goals as Spurs were almost for the drop at one point, but picked up with 10 games to go, finishing in 10th place.

Bambang Pinheiro - Season didn't start well with a big injury, but he ended up playing 36(2) games in total, scoring 7 and getting 21 assists. Man Utd won the league and Champions League. Named English Footballer of the Year and in Players' Team of the Year.

Relegated Players

El Ticuito - Slowly playing less games with 38(2) in total, scoring 1 goal and getting 12 assists. Real Madrid won the League and European Super Cup and were poor elsewhere.

Zachary Eldinho - Showing that age doesn't matter with 42 goals in 55(2) games for Chelsea, he also got 12 assists and PoM 14 times. Chelsea finished 2nd in the league and were Champions League runners up. Named in Players' Team of the Year, Champions League Dream Team and Champions League Golden Boot runner up. Zachary scored twice in his Testimonial against first club Ipswich.

Gins - Gins had an ok season, playing 40 games for Blackburn, conceding 62 and keeping 4 clean sheets. Blackburn finished 10th in the league.

Steven Kemp - A fairly good season, playing 53 games for Villa, getting 12 assists and 13 PoMs. Villa finshed 6th in the League, getting back into Europe for a 3rd season in a row. Named in Players' Team of the Year.

Aboubakari Mensah - A good season again, playing 49(2) games in total, scoring 10 and getting 26 assists. Atletico finished 2nd in the league and won the Spanish Cup. Broke the Atletico assists record at 25.

Chris Small - Another pretty good season for Villa, playing 33(3) games, scoring 2 and getting 16 assists as Villa finish 6th in the league.

[RETIRED]Lewis Walsh

League Tables

English Premier League

Bundesliga

Ligue 1

Liga BBVA

Serie A

Euro Nations League (England), Copa America (Colombia) and Gold Cup (Mexico) coming up

Gold Cup

KxcMYBl.png

Mexico go all the way, winning the competition. El Mantis started all 6 games, but was taken off in nearly all of them around half time, no goals or assists.

At least one transfer already, another month to go until the window shuts.

Disappointed that Pinheiro retired from international football, but hopefully it will allow him to lengthen his club career. Do you reckon any of the players will become managers? Will be interesting to see who gets relegated as a manager to divide up the 'winners'.

I'm hoping at least a few do, if not we might have to take over a regen manager and see how they do, just to see what happens.

I hope that as Hatton has Leadership rating of 19, he will become manager....maybe he could become player manager of Juventus soon!

His leadership is currently 20. He is unhappy at the moment though, he wants to return to England.

I guess that's another reason not to do it this way with regens, can't change their place of birth, someone else who's never played in England wants to return there as well.

His leadership is currently 20. He is unhappy at the moment though, he wants to return to England.

I guess that's another reason not to do it this way with regens, can't change their place of birth, someone else who's never played in England wants to return there as well.

Maybe he thinks that there is unfinished business in England after how poorly he was treated at Everton. Plus he's pretty much won everything in Italy now. :lol:

Awards and Achievements

Erik Bäckermann - Supporters Player of the Year, German Super Cup winner. Seriously thinking about management once his playing days are over.

Antoine Clemont - Most capped England player at 151 caps. European Super Cup runners up, Shortlisted for World Golden Ball. Team of the Week twice.

El Mantis - Unhappy and wants to return to England, Gold Cup winner, North American Player of the Year.

Christopher Hatton - Italian Super Cup winners, Named in World Team of the Year. Unhappy and wants to return to England.

Junior - Supporters Player of the Year, Team of the Week 6 times, Player of the Month November, World Golden Ball runner up.

Lawrence Lazewski - N/A

Bambang Pinheiro - European Super Cup Winner, Team of the Week twice, Club World Cup winner, Asian Footballer of the Year Runner up.

Relegated Players

El Ticuito - Supporters Player of the Year, Spanish Super Cup winner, Considering becoming a Head of Youth Development when he retires. Wanted by Southampton and Liverpool.

Zachary Eldinho - World Player of the Year 3rd place. Team of the Week 4 times, Player of the Month twice.

Gins - Team of the Week once.

Steven Kemp - Supporters Player of the Year, Team of the Week 4 times, Named in World Team of the Year.

Aboubakari Mensah - Looking at taking up management once his playing days are over. Atletico supporters Player of the Year, Team of the Week 4 times, Broke Southampton assists record at 16, Named in African 11 of the Year and Broadcasters African Footballer of the Year.

Chris Small - Considering being a Director of Football once he retires. Team of the Week 5 times.

Nice to see a few thinking of staying on after retirement.

Been away for a few days and had a very successful career for an American, to say the least. Won the Golden Boot once in the World Cup, setting the goalscoring record, almost setting the Caps record, breaking a record at Spurs, also somehow managing to miss the game that was meant to honor me, oops there. Now to hope that I go on to become a manager, maybe even at Spurs and lead them to the Champions League in the backroom.

End of Season 2031/32

Erik Bäckermann - Pretty good still, playing 33(6) games, scoring 19 goals and getting 9 assists. Bayern finished 2nd in the league and won the German Super Cup. 47 more games for 1000 total. Is with the Germany squad for Euro 2032.

Antoine Clemont - Played 38 games, scoring 8 goals and getting 12 assists before breaking his foot. Man City finished 11th in the league and were Euro Super Cup runners up. Is with the England squad for Euro 2032 but may miss some games because of his injury.

El Mantis - Not at his best this season, just 4 goals and 5 assists in 38(1) games for PSG. PSG finished 2nd in the league, won the French Champions Trophy and French Cup.

Christopher Hatton - Not too bad overall and isn't unhappy anymore. He played 39 games for Juventus, scoring 1 and getting 20 assists. Juventus won the league and Italian Super Cup.

Junior - Still playing well for Chelsea, with 43(1) games played, 4 goals scored and 15 assists. Chelsea however had a poor season, finishing 5th in the league. Is with the England squad for Euro 2032. Named English Footballer of the Year and in Players' Team of the Year.

Lawrence Lazewski - Not too bad overall, scoring 18 goals in 36(2) games for Spurs, who finished in 7th place and won the FA Cup.

Bambang Pinheiro - Another good season, playing 41(5) games, scoring 4 and getting 21 assists. Man Utd had a good season, winning the League, Community Shield, Euro Super Cup, Club World Cup, and Champions League, only missing the FA Cup. Pinheiro played in his Testimonial but no goals or assists against Bolton. Named in Players' Team of the Year.

Relegated Players

El Ticuito - Still getting plenty of games, playing 39(7) in total with 10 assists. Real Madrid won the league, Spanish Super Cup and Spanish Cup. Is still wanted by Liverpool and is with the England squad for Euro 2032.

Zachary Eldinho - Just can't stop scoring, 34 this season in 49(2) games for Chelsea. Chelsea finished 5th in the league and overall it was quite a poor season. Zachary need 36 more games to reach 1000 total games.

Gins - A good season for Gins and Blackburn, he played 42 games, keeping 12 clean sheets and conceding 64 goals. Blackburn finished 6th in the league and will be in europe next season. Won the Golden Glove and named in Players' Team of the Year. Is with the England squad for Euro 2032.

Steven Kemp - Another solid season from Steven, playing 56(2) games total, with 9 assists and 10 PoMs. Aston Villa finished 4th in the league, their highest position since 95/96 season. Is 21 games away from 1000 total games. Is with the Belgium squad for Euro 2032.

Aboubakari Mensah - A very good first season at Southampton, scoring 4 goals and getting 28 assists in 52(1) games. Southampton finished in 3rd place and won the Capital One Cup. Was named in Players' Team of the Year.

Chris Small - Another fairly good season, scoring 3 goals and getting 14 assists, helping Villa into 4th place. Scotland and Wales are hosting the Euros so he is with the Scotland squad for Euro 2032.

[RETIRED]Lewis Walsh

League Tables

English Premier League

Bundesliga

Ligue 1

Liga BBVA

Serie A

Euro 2032 next

Euro 2032 Group Stage

xwMobr8.png

Spk45Ld.png

Scotland - Chris Small played twice as Scotland lose all 3 games.

England - England are lucky and go through in 3rd place. Gins started all 3, conceding 4 and keeping 1 clean sheet. El Ticuito started all 3 games and got 1 assist. Junior started all 3 games. Antoine Clemont came back from Injury and played 1 game.

Germany - Erik made 3 sub appearances with 1 assist as Germany go through.

Belgium - Steven has played very well so far, scoring 1 and getting 3 assists as the Holders go through.

England take on Greece and Belgium will play Germany.

Euro 2032 2nd Round

corZJKh.png

England - Gins, El Ticuito, Junior and Antoine Clemont all started. Antoine got 2 assists and Junior scored 1.

Belgium - Steven and Belgium held off Germany for 120 minutes, but the Holders go out on penalties.

Germany - Erik started on the bench and came on around 84 minutes and the match ended up in penalties, he didn't get to take one.

England will play Portugal and Germany play Croatia.

Euro 2032 Quarter Finals

xs5g5Ga.png

England - It's disappointment for England as they are knocked out by Portugal. Gins, El Ticuito, Junior and Antoine Clemont all started

Germany - Germany go through to the Semi Final and Erik started and played the whole game.

Germany will take on Italy for a place in the final.

Euro 2032 Round Up

yQalFNZ.png

Germany - Germany are knocked out by Italy, Erik started and got an assist.

Erik Backermann and El Ticuito have decided to call it a day for International Football.

We have at least one transfer coming up, maybe more.

Awards and Achievements

Erik Bäckermann - 18 more games for 1000, Supporters Player of the Year, Broke Bayern all time league appearances record at 577. Rejected a new contract.

Antoine Clemont - Supporters Player of the Year, Man City Captain, Thinking of taking up management when he retires.

El Mantis - North American Player of the Year 3rd place and thinking of taking up management when he retires.

Christopher Hatton - Unhappy again and wants to return to England. Italian Super Cup runner up.

Junior - 2 games away from 100 England caps, Supporters Player of the Year, Team of the Week 3 times, Named in World Team of the Year. Thinking of becoming a manager when he retires.

Lawrence Lazewski - 3 goals for his 300th Premier League goal.

Bambang Pinheiro - European Super Cup winner, Team of the Week twice, Asian Footballer of the Year runner up and CLub World Cup 3rd place.

Relegated Players

El Ticuito - Team of the Week twice.

Zachary Eldinho - Team of the Week 5 times, Player of the Month twice, 5 more games for 1000, looks like it might be against Middlesbrough, like Steven Kemps was.

Gins - Named in Euro 2032 dream team, Team of the Week once.

Steven Kemp - Supporters Player of the Year, Named in Euro 2032 Dream Team, Euro 2032 Best Player runner up, Team of the Week 9 times, Named in World Team of the Year. Unhappy and wants to return to England :confused:

Aboubakari Mensah - Looking at becoming a manager when he retires, Supporters Player of the Year, Team of the Week once.

Chris Small - Unhappy at no first team football.