Media being over-zealous?

A non-contract comes to me and complains about lack of first team football (same s- different day) I said "fine, you're free to leave." He says nah, he'd rather stay, couple of days later I get a news report saying he and I had a row and he's looking to leave, I dismiss it as just usual media nonsense. Then I get a question saying he's gone on record saying he wants to leave.

So...which is it? Does he want to leave or did the media get it wrong?

Maybe it's just the save I'm playing but the media always seem to know everything that's going on in my team.

The past few weeks have been weird with a couple of news reports saying a couple of players are unsettled, I've never heard anything about these things from the players themselves. But each time I loooked at the players their moral is down to abysmal and team cohesion takes a massive hit.

If it happens all the time or at least the majority of times it could be a bug with the player happiness & media system not being able to cope when player's are on non-contract deals, worth raising in the media section of the bugs forum when it next happens.

Archived