Global League

jaylaw17

Hi everyone.

Basically im in thehe process of creating a world club football database. It is a league system which has replaced all other leagues and cups so that all clubs fight to be the best in the worldz. Every team with a rep of at least 5000 from any nation has been included but now id like to add more without having to extend my current league pyramid epically. Is there a way I could add say all the clubs with a rep between 4000 and 5000 to a lower league to create promotions and relegations from the bottom tier of my league setup? Also can someone explain how an inactive league works? Is it the same as making it extinct? Thanks

Teams can be promoted from an inactive division. You just add the teams you want into that inactive division and put that below your lowest active league.

For example, if you have 5 active divisions, put your inactive division as level 6. Teams will be relegated from level 5 to level 6. It is best to not have any play-offs for promotion/relegation between level 5/6 as this can cause some issues... so just go with a straight 3 up/3down or whatever.

Archived