Are the menu and background changes part of the update?

So I've just updated to 15.3.2 (without realising) I loaded up my save and noticed a couple of things That I'm not sure if it's on purpose or just my save going a bit wonky.

1. My background has changed to a bunch of player's boots. I haven't installed any custom anything that does that as far as I'm aware.

2.When I get a news item that has a report, the item now has a paper-clip icon next to it

3. When there's something that demands your attention, e.g a press conference there's an exclamation mark.

4. when you are conversing with people/conferences you could choose from calm/passionate etc. Before there wasn't a drop down menu with passionate obscured but now there is. If you want to answer passionately, you need to drop the drop box rather than just clicking on it.

I've rebuilt my database as I thought it was just my game data getting too large or something but nope. It's still there.

1. My background has changed to a bunch of player's boots. I haven't installed any custom anything that does that as far as I'm aware.

I have this as the default on every skin now, and cannot get rid of it. On skins with a background selecter, it's fine, but when there's not, you're stuck with it, regardless of what file you put in the folder. I don't even understand where this image comes from, it's not in any of my skin folders. I can't understand it at all, and it's annoying. I posted about this a few days ago, but got no response either.

Archived