Sneaky sneaky update

I think there has been more to this update then SI are letting on. All good though, i am glad the Marquinhos and Digne debacle has been rectified despite the moderators on here saying there will be no more updates. Where do the Mods get there information from about there being no more updates?

Well, SI did announce there were no more planned updates. The mods just repeated that line to anyone complaining about how the game needs to be fixed. But what nobody ever said was there would be no more updates at all, just that there were no plans. They could yet issue another update to FM 15 if there were a major issue, though it's not likely to happen.

I think there has been more to this update then SI are letting on. All good though, i am glad the Marquinhos and Digne debacle has been rectified despite the moderators on here saying there will be no more updates. Where do the Mods get there information from about there being no more updates?

The Mods are not given any prior knowledge of an update and will quote what has been said by the SI staff in various threads. SI's position was that there were no plans for a further update but depending on what issues the previous ones throw up and the ease of fixing them, it is never discounted.

I am about to play fm15 for first time, and was aware of the chat about Marquinhos

so thought I will get him as my main stay defender for years and for a bargain:o ...................I can confirm PSG now want 136m for him;)

glad its fixed but what a shock I got when I made bid of 5m:lol:

Porto bought him from PSG in my game, 04/08/14 for only 3.5m :(

Now valued at 11m. I will see what Porto want for him now Ha ha!

EDIT - At Porto he has a minimum release clause of 42m!

Porto declined my 5m offer, I upped it to 10m. No reply yet.

2719753-4d9.jpg

Or, you know, the voluntary mods told you exactly what they had been told, that there were no more updates planned, which was true up until there was one planned. Which they released.

Can some people just not see the joy in anything?

Archived