Luton Town challenge thread

jtr123

Im not a Luton town fan as im Liverpudlian but i want to know if anyone will take my challenge and try to win the prem in under 5 seasons as Luton as i am because i want to try it as they are -30 behind and want a decent challenge, people playing with Luton on fm08 can post here as well but this is mainly for fm09, any takers?

Im not a Luton town fan as im Liverpudlian but i want to know if anyone 1989will take my challenge and try to win the prem in under 5 seasons as Luton as i am because i want to try it as they are -30 behind and want a decent challenge, people playing with Luton on fm08 can post here as well but this is mainly for fm09, any takers?

Hi jtr123 i would be up for that. I always struggle to choose a team at the start, i rate myself pretty good at the game and it sounds like a good challenge.

Can't wait for fm09 to come out and take luton to the prem!!

Dont see how you can do this without cheating

Going to be pretty much impossible to get out of L2 season 1, meaning you wont be playing in L1 until season 3

Then you have to go straight up into the champ, so your playing in the championship season 4, and then if you got promoted that season to the prem, you would have to win the prem the first year your in it, which is no easy job

So basically your not doing this without cheating, its probably better if you set your challenge as just getting to the prem in 5 seasons

Dont see how you can do this without cheating

Going to be pretty much impossible to get out of L2 season 1, meaning you wont be playing in L1 until season 3

Then you have to go straight up into the champ, so your playing in the championship season 4, and then if you got promoted that season to the prem, you would have to win the prem the first year your in it, which is no easy job

So basically your not doing this without cheating, its probably better if you set your challenge as just getting to the prem in 5 seasons

I agree with this tbh mate, i dont even think mourinho or indeed glenn roder could do that! lol Minimum prem in 5 seasons id say, the first season will be a massive task, will also be interesting how SI approach the board confidence side of things with such a massive point deduction

Archived