Football Manager Classic 2015 Lenovo S8

Hi

Could someone give me some advice. I am thinking about buying the below Tablet basically to support FMC15. I know that FMC15 works on the tablet as I have seen the list but I want to know what the quality on this tablet is like?

Could anyone with experience of playing the game on this tablet advise? And is there any relevence to yhe fact its called a Lenovo S8-50 as I cannot find anything different and it has been recomended in a previous thread.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00SGW5QTY/ref=aw_wl_ov_dp_1_1?colid=2BADEO6RL999K&coliid=IJS43EKBFZDRN

Cheers

Hi

Could someone give me some advice. I am thinking about buying the below Tablet basically to support FMC15. I know that FMC15 works on the tablet as I have seen the list but I want to know what the quality on this tablet is like?

Could anyone with experience of playing the game on this tablet advise? And is there any relevence to yhe fact its called a Lenovo S8-50 as I cannot find anything different and it has been recomended in a previous thread.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00SGW5QTY/ref=aw_wl_ov_dp_1_1?colid=2BADEO6RL999K&coliid=IJS43EKBFZDRN

Cheers

I bought that tablet last Thursday.The game runs with no problem at all.I loaded four Scottish leagues, two in England, and the Bundesliga and had no problems with speed etc.Its also a really nice tablet, the screen is stunning, you won't regret the purchase

• 1 year later...

If you want to do something new or want to get something change in lenovo s8-50 then there are various options for it such updates of various parameters, upgrading of firmware version of device. For example from kitkat to lollipop etc. For information and steps to all these ideas check Lenovo S8-50 Tablet Manual. Good Luck. 

Archived