Mentoring

Is the difference in progress still as drastic as it used to be (mentoring vs no mentoring)?

If by progress you mean changing hidden attributes then yes its still the same as always. The only visible attribute that can change is determination so not sure what you mean exactly.

Was a thread (not here, on another forum, a norwegian one Ì think) where there were several (10s) of examples showing mentored players have a better chance of fulfulling their PA, as well as faster, than non mentored players. The experiment was done with fixed PA players.

Was a thread (not here, on another forum, a norwegian one Ì think) where there were several (10s) of examples showing mentored players have a better chance of fulfulling their PA, as well as faster, than non mentored players. The experiment was done with fixed PA players.

That's not true at all.

For a player to have a chance to fulfill his potential he needs high professionalism and ambition. It's not a case of just tutoring and players fulfill their PA it doesn't work like that. What they must have is those two attributes to even stand a chance of reaching it. So players need a personality type that is high for both those.

I'm having issues with turoring in my United-save. I just bought a young RB regen with the intention for him to be turored by Rafael. The problem is Rafael doesnt show up as an option at all, Shaw and Rojo however strangely does. I've tried requesting it to Rafael but then my young RB doesn't show up among the options. Its really ******* me off..Anyone got a fix for me?

Archived