Deleting history

Sabres1986

I want to auto sim my first season in the Vanarama South/North and then at the end of the season, i want to delete the clubs history, so that it looks like they just joined the league and want to remove the players and not be in the red so that i can sign my own players in the off-season and what not... is there a way to do this or do i have to delete all of the players and just scrap the auto sim and start fresh at the beginning of the save

edit: k i want to do a story with a club but i want to auto sim past the first season but i want to be able to editor the roster and team history so it looks like a brand new franchise coming into the league like no staff no players no history type thing can i do that with an editor after the first season or do i have to do that type thing at the beginning of my save

you can do most of player/staff etc with FMRTE .history though not sure, pop over to fmrte website for full details mate

with pregame you can do both but club will obviously gain history/players etc over the season

a) whats the fmrte web site..

b) i know the team will gain history/players over the season thats why i was asking if with hte in game editor u can delete team history bc i auto simmed until May 25th which is after the league cup and then i was going to remove all of the players and team history so as if they didnt exsit

There is an option to make a team enter a league in season 2 in the editor but I am fairly sure this is broken, in my tests I haven't been able to get it to work. You could try it anyay to see if it has been fixed in a recent patch.

Archived