Problems 2ns Season

Hi to all, I have been playing with Lazio and this is my first good save in FM15. First season was great finished 3rd and lost in semi finals against Juve in italian cup. The problems started at the end of the current season, the second one. I finished 2nd pretty far from the 3rd and the 1st, juventus made more than a 100 points and they were unbeatable. Lost an important match agains sampdoria in europa league and we lost like 6 in a row, so the end of the season wasnt pretty good. Im starting to think that i have to change something from the tactics for the next season, but i have no idea really what to change cause is the first tactic that has worked for me, so thats why im asking some advice.

Tactic

tactic.jpg

TI

image.jpg

I based the tactic on high pressing, i tried to make a counter and defensive tactic but i failed miserably so i decided to attack. Keeping possesion and giving the ball to Candreva, he is very dangerous and creates a lot of spaces for the other players so hes free to do anything he wants, when Candreva doesnt play I use Felipe Anderson. I Use the right wingback as a support to help him.

candreva.jpg

Hes the only one who has is own instructions, the other guys are default. Except the goalkeeper, short passes and distribute to defense.

schedule.jpg

This is the schedule of this year, as you can see we were playing pretty good, but since that elimination with Samp, all went down (almost win the cup, very unlucky against milan!)

The main thing i see is that team like inter, milan, napoli started to play more defensive against me, and most goals are counter attacks. I dont wanna to put my defensive line back cause it has never worked for my team really.

And this is my squad:

squad.jpg

Im not pretty sure what to do, so if you can give me some advice about what to change, much appreciated.

Thanks and sorry for the long thread!!!

Archived