Few Questions About FMC..

Hi, I've jumped to the darkside and decided to give FMC ago and I'm really enjoying it so far, much less time consuming game but keeping the core elements, just what I want!

Got a few questions though..

1) I seem to not be able to sign certain staff members such as a fitness coach? Also I seem to only be able to have one scout at the club? Is that how it's meant to be?

2) I can't find any foreign scouts so at the moment my scouting are only limited to the UK which is frustrating as I want to see the abroad leagues for out of contract players.

Thanks.

The answer to 1 is that you should look at your staff as heads of each division. Your assistant will have a team of coaches and fitness coaches, your chief scout a team of scouts, your head of youth a team of youth coaches, etc. You don't need to interact with the rest as you go through the leader.

As for 2, if you're at a low level, you won't have knowledge of the wider world of staff.

Thanks for the reply.

Problem is I've been promoted to Championship with Preston first season and I can't sign a decent scout from abroad so that means I'm not finding any players from abroad, would be helpful to see some out of contract.

My scouting team has 4 scouts but I can't view them or sign any more?

Thanks for the reply.

Problem is I've been promoted to Championship with Preston first season and I can't sign a decent scout from abroad so that means I'm not finding any players from abroad, would be helpful to see some out of contract.

My scouting team has 4 scouts but I can't view them or sign any more?

No need to really, the better your chief scout is the more scouts/assignments he will have available.

Archived