AMC Youth Intake

Have you taken a look at the preferred styles of your youth coaching team? The type of people you have bringing through youth players can have a significant bearing on what type of player your academy produces, pay particular attention to your HoyD & maybe your youth team manager.

Also as louis has eluded to is the AMC position one that is given prominence in your tactics or those of the youth team manager?

Have you taken a look at the preferred styles of your youth coaching team? The type of people you have bringing through youth players can have a significant bearing on what type of player your academy produces, pay particular attention to your HoyD & maybe your youth team manager.

Also as louis has eluded to is the AMC position one that is given prominence in your tactics or those of the youth team manager?

I play 4-4-1-1 and so does my youth team so you think that affects it? I was thinking maybe they are just one of the most common positions.

I get all positions come through, but its the talented ones who are upfront.

Strangely enough I've had 2 attacking midfielders. Best player of generation however was a center back.

Slightly off topic - apologies - anyone know how to improve quality / volume of foreign players coming through without going down the obvious avenues? Already have extensive recruitment, about 10 affiliated clubs with top rated overseas sides etc.

Sure this isn't a coincidence but been taken over by Czech owners & in last 2 intakes I've had 4 in total of Czech players. Awful stats though.

Archived